Confused about a warning.

Sep 20, 2018
So, I'm just a lurker and don't intend to post much, yet I randomly got "please do not post any links until you have 3 posts!" as a warning, and it confuses the hell outta me, since I assume it's for if I happened to do it, yet, I've honestly only posted something once, not containing a link.
I'm really just wondering why I got this.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
So, I'm just a lurker and don't intend to post much, yet I randomly got "please do not post any links until you have 3 posts!" as a warning, and it confuses the hell outta me, since I assume it's for if I happened to do it, yet, I've honestly only posted something once, not containing a link.
You now have made 2 posts. One more post and you'll be eligible to post without restriction.
a2540b9e9d684ce63c90053c09c32de517beeb1633afc7692997d9512e085bfb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Give us that third message..

1576270737144.png

Jokes aside - like I'm Not Thea Lundgren! said, once you post your third message that warning will disappear.

EDIT: Didn't refresh in time to see polywog already said the same thing soooo guess i'm lookin' like the newbz now :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Please refer to rule 4.5 of the General Rules [Updated 2019-09-29].

Reactions: icesun

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a question and maybe it can be answered here. I got a warning for "inappropriate review". But I can't see which post I did that was deemed as inappropriate. What did I say that got me a warning? So I don't make the same mistake. Thanks.