Others Completed Concubine: A Gamebook For Adults [1.01] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
concubine_titile.jpg

Overview:
You have been captured by Dominions’ forces during a reconnaissance mission, and find yourself a prisoner in a Castillian jail. However, your captor intends to forcefully train you into an obedient servant, in order to present you as a gift to the Court.

Will you end up as a Concubine in the Royal Harem, or will you manage to avoid your fate?

Thread Updated: 2018-03-01
Release Date: 2018-03-01
Developer: Logan Scodini -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Windows 64bits:
- -
Windows 32bits: - -
Win Auto-Installer: - -
MacOS: - -
Linux: - -

(Thanks )

concubine_3.png concubine_2.png concubine_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just wondering, is equestrian play that "pony girl" stuff? (At part 3)

mangaka3125

Mar 25, 2017
I'm enjoying this game. It's a choose your own adventure type game and it's all text. The characters are well-fleshed out and don't feel like they're there just for sex. You choose the gender of all major characters and yourself so the sex has straight, bi, and gay. I picked a guy as the MC and there's going to be some butt stuff regardless though. No bestiality as far as I can see. The horse-play is about being treated as a horse. I look forward to seeing more. There's also turn-based combat that gets introduced later on which isn't bad IMO, but mouse-over for options could be better.

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah it's pretty well done with lots of options for folks to chose their F/M M/F M/M F/F stuff. Nicely polished interface also. As mentioned don't think there's any beastiality, more the pony girl type (dressing up and acting as such).

The only negative thing, and it's minor, is most of the choices seem to make no difference. Maybe it changes your stats, but don't see those stats kicking in that much either.
Thanks for the thread, hadn't seen this one.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I want to complain about this shit but... it's kind of in the description. I need to stop randomly downloading stuff. Yes, yes I do. Moving on, aside from the fact that the content isn't my cup of tea, why the hell give people "choices" if most things lead to the same result and half the shit you're forced to choose? I mean why show me I have a "choice" if 9/10 only 1 "choice" is available to choose? Doesn't really matter tho because even if that weren't the case I don't like the game. Nice interface tho!

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yup, fuck this game. What's the point adding the choices, if they don't change shit. And all that humiliation and forced events add more fuel to the fire.
Thanks for upload, tho.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Not bad, although I personally prefer the role of trainer rather than trainee.

Couple of things: those slow dissolves between messages are annoying as hell when you have to grind out the same routine for an unknown number of days. The other thing is the combat: I can see that there are tactics involved but ... it's slow, the interface is counter-intuitive and there's a lot of it. And even on "easy" I spend more time reloading and re-trying than I'm willing to spare. So I've played as far as the "spiking the cannon" fight and no further.

I will say that I don't personally mind the fact that the choices make no difference. I mean it's pretty much given that your character is going to submit, you're just given a chance to resist or submit willingly which is probably fair enough. It did seem that the MC caved in a bit quickly though. A little more in the way of struggling vainly against the inevitable would probably be welcome.

Last edited:

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i recommend you play the online version don't waste your time downloading it you'll probably hate it. its really linear so far.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I like this game. Sure, the story is linear and the choices don't have any impactful consequence but what's in there feels polished and well done. The grammar feels up to par, the story is reasonably interesting and there's enough sexal content to keep you satisfied for an hour or two. If you don't mind being a submissive trainee, BDSM aspects and some romance then this is right up your alley.

If I had to pick one bad thing about these games is the fact the guy likes his turn-based combat. Not only it feels out of place I kind of get the impression its there just to halt my progress. I hate that. To make matters worse the combat is somewhat RNG-y so if you have a bad run-in, don't know what you're doing or have any healing items, you're going to be stuck for a while. I would have preferred if my choices increased certain stats and from there I could play to my strengthes to achieve victory.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
With the linear and choice making no difference. For me the thing is, it makes NO difference. Sure the end result will be the same considering your situation. But even for things like how much do you resist doesn't see to change how the scene plays out. At least in CoC etc., sure you're going to get fucked regardless, but how it goes changes with what you choose. You go through the exact same scene almost, maybe with an initial line change at the start so far for this game.

If you're going to show the exact same scene regardless, don't give a choice. I'm keeping it as a minor gripe as I haven't read the devs plans. Sometimes the game is built from the start to the finish, meaning you get lots of paths at the start, but they quickly stop (as it's being developed) for a very short demo per path. Sometimes they develope linear long paths so you see where things are going and flesh it out later. Which I'm hoping is this case. That or the STATS portion of game hasn't been fleshed out yet, and so choices that effect stats that effect story isn't in.

Played it again, did the combat path. Don't know why it's in there actually, I'm assuming combat isn't why people are playing and while it's ok, you'd play something else for combat. I actually had no probs winning from the start, but I play lots of RPG so worked out the mechanics of how to win pretty easy. But again, why is it there?

The slow screen dissolves, yeah, you never want slow UI when it's a game with any type of grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: icedcanes
Mar 8, 2017
I've played this guy's other games. It's always largely from a submissive POV and the vast majority of male MC scenes involve taking something up the ass. Even when all the NPCs are women, which is mind-boggling. There's oral, mostly performed by the MC, and the only time the male MC gets to penetrate ANYTHING is when you get that scene with the fellow apprentice and then it's still in her ass. This man is OBSESSED with butt stuff.

The dude should just go ahead and say it's for women and gay men. Then at least he'd stop wasting everyone else's time.

Reactions: kalifianto
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote