EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss286.png

Overview:
A boy named Minori is awoken from cold sleep(cryostasis) by a mother and her daughter, only to find that a deadly virus wiped out most of humanity, and that the 3 of them are the last living humans on earth (with the exception of an unknown number of other people in cold-sleep pods). The world is also overrunned by "cross-breeds", deadly parasitic life-forms. With just the 3 of them left, humanity faces complete extinction.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-14
Developer: pizzacat -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
Windows 7 compatibility

v.png cm 1.png cm 2.png cm 3.png cm 4.png cm 5.png cm 6.png ss296.png ss280.png ss374.png ss184.png ss193.png ss173.png ss136.png ss371.png
con1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
First, was this made with Koikatu? Because if so, I am honestly surprised that game has birthing features.

Secondly, I like tig ol' bitties and asses fine and all but the mother's proportions are waaaay off. Oversized cow tits in other games on here don't really bother me either way, but that is just wrong. She looks like she has a tiny head in the 3rd and 4th images, and the 2nd one makes it seem like she's some kind of mutated humanoid duck with an ass that monstrous.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
First, was this made with Koikatu? Because if so, I am honestly surprised that game has birthing features.

Secondly, I like tig ol' bitties and asses fine and all but the mother's proportions are waaaay off. Oversized cow tits in other games on here don't really bother me either way, but that is just wrong. She looks like she has a tiny head in the 3rd and 4th images, and the 2nd one makes it seem like she's some kind of mutated humanoid duck with an ass that monstrous.
to quote his blog

The game's characters were made with 3DCG and was animated in different ways using mikumiku dance, photoshop, and a "figure" animation system I wrote from scratch.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is it just me who finds 5th pic really weird coz the girl's stomach didn't go down after birth?
twins.jpg

For all you big titties guys out there, is this "i'm growing a tumor" size really required? I mean, aint really big enough?
I do think the 'mom' should be put out of her misery. Surely such a tortured form can bring only pain.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
For all you big titties guys out there, is this "i'm growing a tumor" size really required? I mean, aint really big enought? Guess I'll see just a tit with legs next
you have seen nothing at all yet. Legend of Queen Opala Origin makes that poor girl look flat like a wooden plank. There is no limit for this. Sadly its not for us to judge people who like this...things.

also dear dev: dont claim "last people on earth" just to negate that with "other people in pods" (like we can all see in the pics the majority seems to be girls) and then the sentence right after claim the 3 are the last humans and earth faces extinction just again. Like at least try to make ur plot summary seem coherent, if the game itself isn't. ( ' -')

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this game is about breeding. But I could be wrong.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
lol those ridiculously huge balloon tits that's so stupid and the proportions of the arms and hands omg is the bad .... the game has some interracial genre tags but with such ridiculous looking girls no thanks then I prefer to do without I doubt that too only half of the genre tags until now in the game are coming in a few years and then only on the edge and very short

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes