• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Radiaids

Aug 9, 2017
anyone have any good tips on how to beat gary/misty im lvl 125 and i get her down to 4000 health then i die help would be apreciated.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
anyone have any good tips on how to beat gary/misty im lvl 125 and i get her down to 4000 health then i die help would be apreciated.
Well, you just gotta pay attention to the color of her Gyarados, if you attack him with a spell he's weak to, he will interrupt his charge (If her Gyarados is green, then you should attack him with Ignite Scissors to interrupt his attack). Now, going back to Gary herself, her weakness should be physical attacks.
PS: Bosses' difficulty levels scale with your actual EXP level, you didn't have to grind that much O_O.

onlyhereforconquest

Aug 19, 2017
Here is a save with all Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, and Evee scenes + all stickers unlocked if you don't want to go through the grind yourself.
aVBdQFdbQVhFQElFSUJFTENfTUBOW1heXUlHX1JVRF5CVF9FfF9FXlZRRFpFQlXDSUVYSENaTUhb
WlhbQVZYX05URF1bU0NEfFxZQFVZX1tZX0leVVhEVV9HUVVHRUREXUlEQ1tVRF1CV19GfFhFWl5F
QlpcX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFZFR1hFQEVeVFhFVV5HUVVHRUVEXElF
Q1NJWkNcSUFYYERYQFReX1tdX0FeVFhFVV5HU1VFRUZEXFRYWk5URF5CVQ==
I'm not totally sure if you can catch the shinies or not, I defeated jessie like 10 times in the forest but never caught her.
Phoebe best girl btw.
Also you don't actually have to defeat the ghosts or summon them in battle to get the ghost scene or animated scene, the button that activates those scenes is simply to the left outside the screen. Fastest place to earn money is always the forest.
Funny dialogue, only slightly grindy gameplay, and great art that is well animated. This is going places.
Edit: People on newgrounds seem to mention a one-time Nurse Joy scene, I have no idea how to get it and apparently after you load the save it disappears. Maybe bullshit, but who knows.
Here is a save with all Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, and Evee scenes + all stickers unlocked if you don't want to go through the grind yourself.
I'm not totally sure if you can catch the shinies or not, I defeated jessie like 10 times in the forest but never caught her.
Phoebe best girl btw.
Also you don't actually have to defeat the ghosts or summon them in battle to get the ghost scene or animated scene, the button that activates those scenes is simply to the left outside the screen. Fastest place to earn money is always the forest.
Funny dialogue, only slightly grindy gameplay, and great art that is well animated. This is going places.
Edit: People on newgrounds seem to mention a one-time Nurse Joy scene, I have no idea how to get it and apparently after you load the save it disappears. Maybe bullshit, but who knows.
how did u get evee scenes, ive gotten everything else, hook me up and ill tell u how to get umbreon

onlyhereforconquest

Aug 19, 2017
here is my save code........... everything is acquired except for evee..... where the hell is she...... ive beaten evees in both the beach and sea rooms but nothings happining . also i got umbreon and nurse joy . boooyeah. heres my save
YV9aXEpYRFtZX0hKUFhMQVpHU1VEXkRYQVREX05QWF9eSUJYYURYQFFFQF5YRUReVFhFVV5HUFVG
RUVEXklHQ1FJWENfSUJEYlxZXEpcQ0RYQ1xBVVhFVV5HUFVHRUREXUlEQ1JJWENcUUNYYkRbQFRF
Q0RbS1xDV0FYSENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQ1xGVVhGTENaTUlbWFhYQVVY
Xk5URF5CVF9GfFpFXkpZX1lFQUZeVkBYSENaTUhbWFhaQVdYX05UWUNeSUNYYURYQFdFQURYX0Ne
VFhFS0NZU1VBRUJEQFFYXk5U

onlyhereforconquest

Aug 19, 2017
When I try to load it with that password it says invalid password, could it be because I'm playing the free version on Newgrounds? Plus, I don't really want to lose the progress I made on my character, all i really need to know is what girl Faye is talking about and where I can find her so I can save her and actually continue the game.
i think hes full of it,,,,, funny how the only
aVxQQFVZRl1FQkRLV1hGSVxeTUhbWE1RWElFV1tJUVtbVV9FfFlFXUpeX1paRElEVlhFVV5HUFVG
RUVEXElHQ1FJW0NeSUFYZFhQWlZZX15ZX0VCSUNEVV5aTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9HZFhFXkpb
X1pFQ1XDXVhFS1pHUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVVhASUNZUUlbWVhYQVVY
X05VRF5CVF9FfFlFXkpbX1pFQ1XDSUZCVV1aVVVGRUVEXElFQ1BJWkNcSUJFfF1FXUpYX1lFQlxA
SUVYSkNaTUhFRUZRQVNYWU5IXENfSUJYYURYQFdeX1lfX0FeVFhFVV5HUA==

As far as I can tell this should have everything, including James. Apologies for the bits it converted into smilies, not sure how to stop that...
its harder to figure out how to stop that when were not the ones with that save file, could u please try again id like to see this james character

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
its harder to figure out how to stop that when were not the ones with that save file, could u please try again id like to see this james character
Just replace the "xD"s with "x D"s without the spaces between them ;).

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
V.08 is out for patreons(including 1€ ones).If only patreon had a freaking method to pay with paysafe everything would be so much easier.

Mag802

Jul 17, 2017
Phoebe best girl btw.
in which version is that password

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
V0.8 has a post on Newgrounds, Here's a save with the new goodies unlocked :) Everything but the ghost forms for the new two
YlhbXEpbQ1pZX0RHVVhATF9HUVVAXVhZWVxYWFZQWENfSUJYYURRQFRRRlhaQ1xDSUVYSENaTUhb
WFhbQVZYXE5VRF1CUUNNZlhZQFBZX1hFQkBeUlhFVV5HUVVHRUREXUlEQ1JJUFhbSUFYYkRbQFZF
RURYQUVeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQ0RdQ1xAVURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVRY
Xk5URF5CV19GfFpFXEpYX1xfX0FEUlhFVV5HUFVGRUZEX0lGQ1NURFpCVF9FfFlFXUpbX1lFQFxD
SUVGVV1STU9bX1hFWUlFQ1NJWUNfSUJDfFlfQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhCVV5HVFVGRUREXUlEQ1JJWENe
SUNYYERZQFZFQ0RZX0BeVVhHVV8=

Arglebargle

Jun 21, 2017
V0.8 has a post on Newgrounds, Here's a save with the new goodies unlocked :) Everything but the ghost forms for the new two
YlhbXEpbQ1pZX0RHVVhATF9HUVVAXVhZWVxYWFZQWENfSUJYYURRQFRRRlhaQ1XDSUVYSENaTUhb
WFhbQVZYXE5VRF1CUUNNZlhZQFBZX1hFQkBeUlhFVV5HUVVHRUREXUlEQ1JJUFhbSUFYYkRbQFZF
RURYQUVeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQ0RdQ1xAVURYSUNbTUlbWVhYQVRY
Xk5URF5CV19GfFpFXEpYX1xfX0FEUlhFVV5HUFVGRUZEX0lGQ1NURFpCVF9FfFlFXUpbX1lFQFXD
SUVGVV1STU9bX1hFWUlFQ1NJWUNfSUJDfFlfQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhCVV5HVFVGRUREXUlEQ1JJWENe
SUNYYERZQFZFQ0RZX0BeVVhHVV8=
This password doesn't work.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes