• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Composer] Paid Share Composer in need for interesting projects

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Skills:
Self-taught composer with almost 6 years of experience. Some say that's what make my music sound unique.
I'm in love with synth music and I know how to create it with taste. Whether it's techno, synthwave, dark trip-hop, or ambient, I can provide interesting and well-done sound.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Mercury#0486
Telegram: @mercurydev

Employment Type & Rates:
- $20 per minute
of complete music if you pick a track from my library;
- $30 per minute
of complete music if you want me to write it from scratch;
- Price doubles
if you want to claim exclusive rights to use a track.

Availability:
I'm always available, feel free to text me here or on Discord/Telegram!

Work Samples:
Portfolio on

Additional comments:
Preferred methods of payment are Boosty (paid post) and PayPal.
If you're tight on money, it still worths a shot to text me, I swear not to bite you! We could come up with something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahsl and Houtamelo

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
I'm very impressed with the quality of your songs, $20 per minute is a steal on this, I'm not sure my game could use eletronic music but at this price I'll have to figure a way of fitting at least something in there.

Regarding the payment problem, one my team members has been using , so far it seems to be working just fine for them, I don't know if it solves your problem but it might be worth a try.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
I'm very impressed with the quality of your songs, $20 per minute is a steal on this, I'm not sure my game could use eletronic music but at this price I'll have to figure a way of fitting at least something in there.

Regarding the payment problem, one my team members has been using , so far it seems to be working just fine for them, I don't know if it solves your problem but it might be worth a try.
Hey! I'm glad you liked my music. Well, $20 bucks still seems to me as a good price, honestly, but maybe that's because of I'm from Russia. Anyway, please contact me on Discord or Telegram. Or you can leave your own contacts here in the thread or pm here on F95 so I could text you myself. I'm really interested in this opportunity.

Reactions: Houtamelo

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Hey! I'm glad you liked my music. Well, $20 bucks still seems to me as a good price, honestly, but maybe that's because of I'm from Russia. Anyway, please contact me on Discord or Telegram. Or you can leave your own contacts here in the thread or pm here on F95 so I could text you myself. I'm really interested in this opportunity.
Added you on discord.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
I guess I have to bump this one once in 3 months to follow the rules? Well, done!
By the way, I created a webpage with some of my best tracks and all the basic info. It's replaced the outdated SoundCloud link.