Seeking Complete Western Adult Videogames

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
There's just too many games that are left unfinished and don't actually have much in terms of content, just promises.

I was wondering what was the best way to sort through all of that to find the proverbial good stuff. I can go to the games section for example and select the [Completed] tag but then most of those are japanese games while what i'm looking for are English ones.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
In terms of completed games that I would suggest everyone play, there's only one, I love Daddy. In it you play as the daughter as she seduces her father. The game has 10 different outcomes, all leading to fleshing out more of the story and lore behind the game. Its very interesting, kinda sexy, and quite fun.

In writing this, I remembered, Chloe18 is now complete. This is a bit of a favorite of mine. Maybe not top 5, possibly top 10 or 15 though. It isn't as good as I Love Daddy for me, but is a very fun game to play, once you get past its early grind to increase Chloe's stats. In it you get to make Chloe do a bunch of slutty as hell things with the end goal for her being impressing the cheerleaders at school. If you like it, you can also play the short adventure game GDS, its creator, made called Hannah's Boat Trip, which explores some side characters in their story. You might also go back and find his older game, The Party, I think it was called, which actually deals with some minor characters from Chloe18, including the cheerleaders that Chloe is looking to impress. It too is a relatively short title though.

There are a few other completed games I've enjoyed, but none of them, in my opinion, are masterpieces.

Zoe's Temptation is a game that follows the titular Zoe as she decides to join either the land of the fae or the land of demons. She's accompanied by a fairy and a succubus who act as her angel and devil on her shoulder, influencing her one way or another. The story is pretty simple and there is a fun premise, but I felt it could have been done better.

The Artifact is a game by ICCreations one team that has been shown can do a game and complete it. It follows a boy and his family after they move into a new home, or rather, an old one, as its the home that your mother and aunt were conceived in. It touts the artifact as a means of mind control, but almost completely abandons this plot in favor of a generic incest harem story. That said, its a relatively fun generic incest story, and the Artifact itself offers a bit of action adventure gameplay and drama that will unfold as you advance through the game.

Incest Adventure, again ICCreations enters the fray, this time with a game that doesn't hide that its a generic incest harem game. Its mildly entertaining and has some interesting subplots, some of which are explored in The Artifact even, iirc. In this one the team make use of RPGm's turn based rpg combat system. There's actually quite a lot of RPG combat to it, but its not so hard that you have to grind your stats to play, just has a lot of combat. In the end its another passable Incest Harem story, but I had fun with it.

Now, recently I've played Milfy City, this game is incomplete, but really good. I bring this up, because its creators ICSTOR, are another team that has completed several games in the past. I tried Incest Story, one of their first games, and didn't really like it. However that isn't to say that they aren't worth playing and I just never got there. It was before I decided to give RPGm a second chance. Just type ICSTOR into the search bar and you should find all their completed games.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The following list is not necessarily ones I recommend or not, just a list of complete visual novels and/or games that I've played... I may or may not of liked them, but you can look at the reviews sections for them to see what my review and other peoples reviews have said... Some are ultra dumb, some are decent, some I really liked, and some were ehh... I did not include any Hentai style games that I tried that were complete, or a couple others I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy... Hope this helps some...

(not complete but might as well be)

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
In terms of completed games that I would suggest everyone play, there's only one, I love Daddy. In it you play as the daughter as she seduces her father. The game has 10 different outcomes, all leading to fleshing out more of the story and lore behind the game. Its very interesting, kinda sexy, and quite fun.

In writing this, I remembered, Chloe18 is now complete. This is a bit of a favorite of mine. Maybe not top 5, possibly top 10 or 15 though. It isn't as good as I Love Daddy for me, but is a very fun game to play, once you get past its early grind to increase Chloe's stats. In it you get to make Chloe do a bunch of slutty as hell things with the end goal for her being impressing the cheerleaders at school. If you like it, you can also play the short adventure game GDS, its creator, made called Hannah's Boat Trip, which explores some side characters in their story. You might also go back and find his older game, The Party, I think it was called, which actually deals with some minor characters from Chloe18, including the cheerleaders that Chloe is looking to impress. It too is a relatively short title though.

There are a few other completed games I've enjoyed, but none of them, in my opinion, are masterpieces.

Zoe's Temptation is a game that follows the titular Zoe as she decides to join either the land of the fae or the land of demons. She's accompanied by a fairy and a succubus who act as her angel and devil on her shoulder, influencing her one way or another. The story is pretty simple and there is a fun premise, but I felt it could have been done better.

The Artifact is a game by ICCreations one team that has been shown can do a game and complete it. It follows a boy and his family after they move into a new home, or rather, an old one, as its the home that your mother and aunt were conceived in. It touts the artifact as a means of mind control, but almost completely abandons this plot in favor of a generic incest harem story. That said, its a relatively fun generic incest story, and the Artifact itself offers a bit of action adventure gameplay and drama that will unfold as you advance through the game.

Incest Adventure, again ICCreations enters the fray, this time with a game that doesn't hide that its a generic incest harem game. Its mildly entertaining and has some interesting subplots, some of which are explored in The Artifact even, iirc. In this one the team make use of RPGm's turn based rpg combat system. There's actually quite a lot of RPG combat to it, but its not so hard that you have to grind your stats to play, just has a lot of combat. In the end its another passable Incest Harem story, but I had fun with it.

Now, recently I've played Milfy City, this game is incomplete, but really good. I bring this up, because its creators ICSTOR, are another team that has completed several games in the past. I tried Incest Story, one of their first games, and didn't really like it. However that isn't to say that they aren't worth playing and I just never got there. It was before I decided to give RPGm a second chance. Just type ICSTOR into the search bar and you should find all their completed games.
What would you recommend that doesn't feature a female protagonist? I prefer to have a male avatar.

The following list is not necessarily ones I recommend or not, just a list of complete visual novels and/or games that I've played... I may or may not of liked them, but you can look at the reviews sections for them to see what my review and other peoples reviews have said... Some are ultra dumb, some are decent, some I really liked, and some were ehh... I did not include any Hentai style games that I tried that were complete, or a couple others I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy... Hope this helps some...

(not complete but might as well be)
Great links, i'll try some of these out. Thanks

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As far as complete goes, The Artifact and Incest Adventure are the only ones I really cared for.

Reactions: DrackDrap