Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hello, I've just finished version 0.1 of my very first game,
I already know that this game isn't incredible.
It's mainly there to help me get to grips with ren'py and learn the software.
Having worked on it for some time, I can't be completely objective about the game.
if anyone is interested in testing it and telling me what's wrong with it before I published it on the website , please don't hesitate to send me a message.

PS: English is not my main language, so a spell-check and sentence-twisting is welcome
thanks in advance
I do not know about renpy coding, but i could have a look.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Thanks for the reply dev !!
So... is it rhe beginning of sharing kink in your game ? Or just a one shot ? ;)
It will be a extended story, the fellatio club will come in several girls stories.

For now I'm planned Keren, Lara, Akina and her cousin.

There are 4 event's for each during the chapter 1 at least one of these event's will happen on the fellatio club, but they could be shared outside too .

For exemple Keren, during your shift as bouncer on the nightclub, she will be attacked by some thugs, you can beat then all on the Haren route, or just grab one of their girls and say. "If you get mine, i will get yours." And a big orgy happen instead of a fight.

I will place a small animation here.

View attachment m139.webm

Last edited:

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
So this is kinda the first KKS animation that i've made that i'm not embarrased to share.

Heroine servicing a guest while her husband is (possibly) watching.
This will be part of the inn service events i've planned for my game.

(didn't know a better way to upload it, so fck it, i uploaded to google drive).

Of course still a long way to go, i want to make her reactions and movements more natural, more perverted expressions, etc. Also make (a ton of) hardcore sex animations.
And lots of wife teasing, and a good amount of reporting/sloppy seconds.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So this is kinda the first KKS animation that i've made that i'm not embarrased to share.

Heroine servicing a guest while her husband is (possibly) watching.
This will be part of the inn service events i've planned for my game.

(didn't know a better way to upload it, so fck it, i uploaded to google drive).

Of course still a long way to go, i want to make her reactions and movements more natural, more perverted expressions, etc. Also make (a ton of) hardcore sex animations.
And lots of wife teasing, and a good amount of reporting/sloppy seconds.
cant view, no access.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote