VN HTML Ren'Py Completed Coming to Grips with Christine [Ep. 1-5] [Tora Productions]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
A few replies.
1) I don't currently plan to do a game with Helen (Christine's Mom), but anything is possible. If enough people wanted such a game, I'd start thinking about how to make it work. I won't have her swing with Adrian, though. I spend too many hours working on these games to create something I wouldn't enjoy.

3) My games are geared toward people like me. Yes, "non-fetish erotic games" is a niche of a niche of a niche. But creators have to like what they create, because we can never get our time back. And, besides, even being a niche of a niche of a niche, many of my games have had over a million people play them. So it works for me. (But it puts the whole "600 patrons" number in perspective, doesn't it?)

More importantly, with the way time works in those two worlds, she really can't show up again. There are things I can do with her, but to have her interact with these characters again, she'd pretty much need to go through the portal and immediately turn around.
Tlaero
You said before that the basic romace storyline can be hard to make interesting when done enough times, well a way you could make it just slightly more interesting would be if you made the story Of Helen and her first Husband. It could basically be the same romance story you've written before, but with the twist that the cannon ending is the one what ends in future unhappiness. It would be a little thing and probably wouldn't work as most would know what they were getting into, but it's an idea. However I'm like you, I like the non-fetish erotic games, and really enjoy the stories you make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Xara could show up again if you made a game based in her universe. Honestly ever since the last episode of the Elsa verse series, I've been extremely curious about her world, and would absolutely love a game based in it. Xara being in it would just be a bonus.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Oh, there are plenty of things I can do with Xara. I just can't really bring her back to interact with the current storyline in Sangrive.

As for Helen, there are stories I could do with her, but they wouldn't involve her first husband. The "find the inner strength to stand up for yourself and your children" story is a good one, but what he did was not something I'll ever show in an erotic game.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Mortze handles the modelling, so he can tell you for sure, but it's my understanding that Laura is based off of Christine, since they're sisters. I don't think he often bases characters on real people.

If you're talking about her written personality, not her appearance, then, no she's not based on a real person. I've been inspired by a few real world people, and an occasional aspect of them has slipped into some of my characters, but none of my characters go so far as to be based on a real world person. That would be pretty ... weird ... considering the subject matter of these games.

Tlaero

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
It was due to the fact that the game is completely bugged if you run it in the current version of Vivaldi browser. I don't know about other chromium based ones ...
Story won't progress as it should, image window is smaller than it should be and none of the menus work correctly, so no saving/loading etc.
Little tip for people with such or similar issues:
I run the game in Falkon(on LX) without problems; my secondary browser besides FF for such things like (offline)games. This way i dont need to play around with cookie, no-script or ad blocker settings etc in FF. As offline app i can let it have unrestricted access in Falkon without worry.

Greets folks

jConnor2020

Oct 19, 2018
Simply great work. These stories/games are amazing. You, Tlaero, and Mortze and Phreaky are amazingly talented with your art. I found these as sort of my own, escape from reality and they are great. As others have said it's nice to seemingly have "normal" people in the games/stories.

Again, Bravo. Really like all of your games.

Please keep em coming.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Unlocked a few endings, not sure if I have unlocked everything though, a walkthrough would be great

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unlocked a few endings, not sure if I have unlocked everything though, a walkthrough would be great
It's the most basic game ever made, there are 3 paths easily followed by picking all left, all middle or all right as has been said time and time again.

I can't say I mean no offense when I say this, obviously it's going to sound offensive but you need to be seriously dense to need a walkthrough for a game with 3 paths so basic and easy to follow I could train one of my cats to do it.

Reactions: Tom10

Tom10

May 25, 2017
It's the most basic game ever made, there are 3 paths easily followed by picking all left, all middle or all right as has been said time and time again.

I can't say I mean no offense when I say this, obviously it's going to sound offensive but you need to be seriously dense to need a walkthrough for a game with 3 paths so basic and easy to follow I could train one of my cats to do it.
Hey, sorry I must have missed the message saying that, anyway, I did see a post saying there are more than 3 endings, so are there only 3 or more? Don't worry, no offense taken, must be quite annoying for you to repeat the same thing over and over again

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, sorry I must have missed the message saying that, anyway, I did see a post saying there are more than 3 endings, so are there only 3 or more? Don't worry, no offense taken, must be quite annoying for you to repeat the same thing over and over again
There are "bad" endings if you mix and match the answers but they don't unlock anything.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Theoretically there are 9 endings--3 good, 3 mediocre, and 3 bad. If you have saves at the point where you finally tell Christine how you feel, the easy way to get the bad endings is to tell her things that are inconsistent with the way you played the game up to that point. The mediocre endings are more complicated, but you're really not missing anything if you saw the good endings.

I personally think there's no need to see anything but the 3 good endings. The others are just there to tell you that you didn't play well enough...

Tlaero

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
There's a real sense of irony when "non-fetish" erotic games are the niche, rather than the other way round.

Wish there were more games like this.

Great work Tlaero and Mortze as always.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
There's a real sense of irony when "non-fetish" erotic games are the niche, rather than the other way round.

Wish there were more games like this.

Great work Tlaero and Mortze as always.
Totally agree mate, most of the people just want a good erotic story

Reactions: Snomiser

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Totally agree mate, most of the people just want a good erotic story
If you're saying that I write good erotic stories, thank you. But it is objectively not true that "most of the people" want that. By pretty much any definition of "success" there are a ton of considerably more successful games with considerably less story.

The one definition of "success" where I win is that I successfully write games that I, myself, like. I'm certainly not going to change that, regardless of what the other people are doing to earn all the other forms of success. :)

Tlaero

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
I really like these modern renders of Christine and Keeley.I remember playing Virtual date with Keeley back then and thinking,"damn,this is the best erotic game ever!",glad to see Keeley is getting her own game too.For those of you who haven't played the original Keeley,Keisha and Christine games,i totally recommend that you try them.Even though the games are like a decade old(i think?),they are still pretty good.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

CtGwC Christine.gif CtGwC Laura.gif CtGwC Sandy.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/02/251486_CtGwC_Christine.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/02/251487_CtGwC_Laura.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/02/251488_CtGwC_Sandy.gif
Previous sig by @Krull

Fan Sig:

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/88697_ctgwc-fan.gif

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I got every ending except the one with Sandy :( someone help? thx
If you're talking about the bar scene, you get it by spamming the left option every time.

If you're talking about the actual sex scene with Sandy, it's a bonus scene for unlocking all the achievements.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes