Ren'Py Completed Coming Out on Top [v1.7.4] [Obscurasoft]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There are girls with big tits in this game. Why do not you have the "big tits" tag on it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
ah, i see..
my memory is extremly shit and limited ( cant remember more than few days ) and i m very tired these days, soo i prefer ask, just in case i was wrong and all...
good to see i can remember some few stuff lol
Nah, you are right.
with my great memories of 2016, I can use my uploader hidden technique to recall that the thread was existing in the past but the links were broken and game took a long time to get it again since it was either in the shadow or badly viewed before getting removed
The answer is YES. It was here but it had some issues with being an advert for IGG-Games. It had stuff embedded in game like Skidrow/Reloaded does now. Every time you ran it, you got ads for IGG-Games, a screen that wouldn't hide, etc. We tried to tinker with it a couple times with no luck. Some new uploaders/juniors were looking at certain threads and found it. Now, with the skills of bossapplesauce, the IGG crap is GONE. So now it's just the game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The answer is YES. It was here but it had some issues with being an advert for IGG-Games. It had stuff embedded in game like Skidrow/Reloaded does now. Every time you ran it, you got ads for IGG-Games, a screen that wouldn't hide, etc. We tried to tinker with it a couple times with no luck. Some new uploaders/juniors were looking at certain threads and found it. Now, with the skills of bossapplesauce, the IGG crap is GONE. So now it's just the game.
ah i see... i got that one time on a game. its like a copyright shit name or banner on the game main menu or else. i know what you talking about.
good job bossapplesauce then :)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017

Overview:
Coming Out on Top is a choose-your-own-fate game which places you in the role of college senior, Mark Matthews. You're about to come out of the closet and are ready to make up for lost time. With the help of your loyal roommates, play through six hilarious routes and ten unforgettable dates. 18 hot guys are waiting for you to win them over.
Updated: 10/12/2014
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.71c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

R18 Patch Pre-Applied
Download: - - - -

Choose your own fate huh? Seems like Choose Your Own Adventure. Which would make it a visual novel. Which the thread should have a Visual Novel tag.

c0rnfields

Dec 26, 2018
anyone else having trouble with the game not opening on mac?
The newest update had some things that made it difficult to open on a Mac. If you go to the website and email the creator, they will send you updated links to help with the issue. I had to do this and it worked!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Coming Out On Top v1.71c.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Rawr?Rawr!

Steven Spears

Dec 11, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Coming Out On Top v1.71c.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so so much!!!

Reactions: the66
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes