VN Ren'Py Coming of the Storms [Development Thread]

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
I am making a Kinetic Novel to satisfy my urge to create while my main project is being refined. This story is something I thought up in the meantime but didn't want to include in the main project of A Ring or The Shield. The inspirations for these characters should be self evident but if they aren't then that means I did either too good of a job or an absolutely horrible one.

"Changes are imminent to Johnsonville with the addition of Clarence, Terry and Dana Storms to their roster of residents. Terry starts her meteorologist job at Foxy 69 with a flash, Clarence begins offering his services door to door to willing customers and Dana tries to make and excellent first impression in her Senior year. Little do the current residents know, a storm is approaching that will shake the foundations of every house, home, and hovel in the Tri state area."

Introducing:
Clarence
sprite_clarence_promo.png

Terry
sprite_terry_promo.png

Dana
sprite_dana_promo.png

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Premptive answers:
No A Ring or the Shield is not abandoned.
I am dogshit at Daz. I know. I am not an artist and never proclaim to be one. My passion is writing but I like to dabble in the visuals some times. Expect clipping and the like.
Yes this is going to be completely unrealistic. Expect as ridiculous shit as possible.
I don't know when I am going to release either project. Coming of the Storms is much easier as my quality control is nil. AROTS is something I spent much more time on and is a genuine try to make a quality Western NTR story.
This project is the opposite of that.