VN Ren'Py Coming Home [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
after playing Tentacular, can't wait to try this game. I hope it has a lot of anal sex, or anal sex only routes.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
You had me at NTR man hope everything goes good and I'll be on the look out for your first release.

What sence dos NTR do..., that evryone can fuck MC's Mom including dog's en horses, nur mit the MC...?
I'm a huge Fan of bestiality, Incest and shota but i don't like NTR PEDO-LOLI, FUTA/TRANS and i hope it's only optional. (maybe NETORI woul be good) ;)

PS: Please excuse my bad englisch, course i know only ein paar Brocken. I'm a STUPIT ANCIENT GERMAN KRAUT :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021
A few questions:

1-) I'm pretty late here but out of curiosity for jackerman's earlier works, can somebody give a mega link of the game?

2-) The first post says there's a website to download from but I don't know which one, unless that's the patreon, which I didn't find it in, as the other sites don't show me this game either, and rule34 has no pictures of it from what I extensively checked.

3-) Is this game even being updated anymore, and if so, why is there no f95zone thread up with it yet? It isn't.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote