Comics Completed Comics from Novel/TeHb.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Interesting addition to the history of the game in general.

Thank you.

We won't work on comics anymore. It's not because of money, it's more about misunderstanding that comics have always been about different thing, something that has nothing to do with the game. This comic is not related to the game's story in any way! (only the first comic is canon for the game).

All resemblances are entirely due to the same DAZ models.

No models were harmed in the process of creating this comic:)

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018

We won't work on comics anymore. It's not because of money, it's more about misunderstanding that comics have always been about different thing, something that has nothing to do with the game. This comic is not related to the game's story in any way! (only the first comic is canon for the game).

Ohhh

I was left wondering how the second one fits the story of the game, but now it's explained.

My mistake... LOL :p:p

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
No, it's more like a story of its own:)
Отличная работа, история интересная, а модель учительницы, вообще предел мужских фантазий. Спасибо.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Отличная работа, история интересная, а модель учительницы, вообще предел мужских фантазий. Спасибо.
Thanks. but in Russian it is forbidden to write here.

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
I'm not against it, just a moderator they will delete your message. This is normal practice for forums.
I got you! I just wanted to say my "Wow" about your perfect work. And wanted to do it in your native language. I thought it would be nice)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
U

User_32285

I got you! I just wanted to say my "Wow" about your perfect work. And wanted to do it in your native language. I thought it would be nice)
As far as I know you can use any language as long as you include a translation in (understandable) english.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Persian0

Jan 17, 2018

It's very sad news, i love your work, the game and the comics, think about it one more time, i was very excited to know what will happen in "Chance for tow" .. please think again about this decision

Reactions: novel