• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
So there's no way around Brandi being a camwhore even if you indicate you're not comfortable with doing that stuff on stream?
This is what makes game realistic, I guess. When best looking girl is camwhore and have weird food fetish and you have to choose to put up with her shit, or let her go :ROFLMAO:

Its also sad we can't max out Ms. Mills without pegging scene, I tought developer changed something to mark scene done when you chose "Objection", guess not...

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So there's no way around Brandi being a camwhore even if you indicate you're not comfortable with doing that stuff on stream?
TL;DR: No.

Fortunately the LI's in Come Home all have backstories, personalities, and their own life.
That's one of the things I like about it. They are at eye-level with the MC. In this case Brandi decides that camming is what she wants to do, and she doesn't need MC to agree with it.
Calling her a "camwhore" makes me think you don't have a very high opionion of sex workers.

I tought developer changed something to mark scene done when you chose "Objection", guess not...
Huh, don't remember that, will ask her.

aronronron

Jan 6, 2024
TL;DR: No.

Fortunately the LI's in Come Home all have backstories, personalities, and their own life.
That's one of the things I like about it. They are at eye-level with the MC. In this case Brandi decides that camming is what she wants to do, and she doesn't need MC to agree with it.
Calling her a "camwhore" makes me think you don't have a very high opionion of sex workers.
It's annoying to have the route go from "I'm not comfortable with that" and you taking your relationship offline to her 'accidentally' leaving the stream on and deciding that suddenly nothing is more important than her whoring herself out to strangers. Really takes the 'kinks optional' to a 'playing the game is optional' kind of level.

And from a character perspective it means that you mean less to her than being a whore, which really spoils her personality.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
While trying to open the last sex scene for Dana this here happened:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "E:\Renpy\ComeHome-.7.17.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Renpy\ComeHome-.7.17.05-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Come Home .7.17.05
Sun Apr 14 09:31:06 2024
Issue was with original game code having a typo being 'dananalmissionary' when should of been 'danaanalmissionary' - missing an 'a'

Updated my mod with the correction - simply redownload the mod and follow the usual steps

Reactions: Sony676

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
And from a character perspective it means that you mean less to her than being a whore, which really spoils her personality.
That's the point tho, no? Brandi just another onlyfans slut, that use you to make more money. Won't be surprised if she will dump you in the end for someone with bigger cock :LOL:
So you really shouldn't feel any emotional connection to someone like her, just fuck her like brainless soulless toy she is. FFS she even break your relationship if you refuse to kiss her on stream, making her lose fans.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Brandi is one of the hottest ones, and so what if she wants to cam as long as she's not doing anything with anyone else?

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe I'm just stupid but I wish the new content made it clearer what was new because it's often a sex position but it's not like I have a perfect memory to remember who has a new position from the last patch but the marker continues to say new content until you find exactly the right option.

Reactions: MrAnarchy

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe I'm just stupid but I wish the new content made it clearer what was new because it's often a sex position but it's not like I have a perfect memory to remember who has a new position from the last patch but the marker continues to say new content until you find exactly the right option.
You can always go into the character info to find what the new content is. That's what it's there for. Also, if you click on the character, it'll tell you which choices lead to new content ... even if it's only a new question or a new sex position.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I was really surprised when she give ultimatum to MC - you are ok with that or bye bye, it's also strange if you consider that she has feelings for him, want to be together and all that stuff.

Reactions: aronronron

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You can always go into the character info to find what the new content is. That's what it's there for. Also, if you click on the character, it'll tell you which choices lead to new content ... even if it's only a new question or a new sex position.
New sex position icons have a small yellow border around them.
There's also the changelog in the main menu.

Reactions: Lucifel
Mar 29, 2023
Wow, what a game! To be brutally honest; with the first couple scenes I didn't think of it too much. The lightning didn't match with characters vs. backgrounds. The police officer who gives a hand with her left instead with her right. I don't know where specifically but it suddenly upped the quality big time, visually and writing. And those animations, dayum! Very well done. Even though I had to wait an hour to just extract it, it was worth the wait. (Prolly my pc didn't like extracting those animations)

Also it's good that the sandbox elements are kept to a minimum. It feels more like non-lineair than sandbox. Which is good since there is no useless grind-fest for every scene. Instead this avn is packed with convo's and scene's.

I haven't played it to the end of the update yet but I'm gonna. Also this avn will be one of my fav's to look out for ^^

Good job dev, keep up the good work! =D

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wow, what a game! To be brutally honest; with the first couple scenes I didn't think of it too much. The lightning didn't match with characters vs. backgrounds.
:nod: It's the dev's first game, and there is a good learning curve, she has already updated some of the older images, but not all. Also it helped when she upgraded her hardware and was able to render characters and backgrounds together.

The police officer who gives a hand with her left instead with her right.
That's actually a topic of a convo you can have with her. :D

Even though I had to wait an hour to just extract it
You're the second one to report this, strange. Might be an issue with the leaked (maybe rezipped) version here. Unzipped the Patreon version in <1min. :unsure:

Also this avn will be one of my fav's to look out for ^^
:love:

I'll tell her. :)

Reactions: Horny Toad

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just started the game. Right off the bat, really like the story writing and the flow. But already regretting going through the tutorial. Feel like I got spoiled all the LIs and some of their scenes. Not a big deal breaker but took away the surprise factor a bit. Oh well.

Reactions: Grimtown

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Wow, what a game! To be brutally honest; with the first couple scenes I didn't think of it too much. The lightning didn't match with characters vs. backgrounds. The police officer who gives a hand with her left instead with her right. I don't know where specifically but it suddenly upped the quality big time, visually and writing. And those animations, dayum! Very well done. Even though I had to wait an hour to just extract it, it was worth the wait. (Prolly my pc didn't like extracting those animations)

Also it's good that the sandbox elements are kept to a minimum. It feels more like non-lineair than sandbox. Which is good since there is no useless grind-fest for every scene. Instead this avn is packed with convo's and scene's.

I haven't played it to the end of the update yet but I'm gonna. Also this avn will be one of my fav's to look out for ^^

HDD or SSD?

There are 16,325 files so on a HDD even though it is not to large extraxtion times will be longer then a larger game with the files in a rpa archive.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes