Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-02-24] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
A0.1.gif

Overview:
Rekin3D, or Shark3D, formerly comandorekin, is a 3D artist who makes short and a few medium-length animations with characters from video games, such as Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Resident Evil, NieR, Metroid, Fallout, etc. He makes a lot of furry and bestiality with large male sexual organs.​

Updated: 2024-02-24
Artist: Rekin3D/Shark3D - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 4K
Length: 190+ animations (24min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Torrent (2022-11-15)
Download:
Older works: - - - -
Widow Project: - - -
2019-2022: - - - -
2019-2022 Beasts&Furry: - - -

2023 Jan-July: - - - -
2023 Jan-July Furry: - - - -
2023 Aug to Sep11: - - - -
2023-09-30 update: - - - -
2023-10 to 2024-02-23: - - - -

Compressed 2019 to 2023-09-11: - - -

Rekin3D (Only Sound Ver. Edits): - -

Thanks rutivek for sharing the content.

1.gif 1 (6).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (12).gif 1 (5).gif
1 (3).gif 1.gif 1 (8).gif 9.gif 1 (11).gif 1 (10).gif 1 (7).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Yustu

May 22, 2018
No, Daz is amateur hour, these guys use things like Blender.
Yeah it is, especially when You stumble upon stuff like this /s:

More info .

Every package does things like rendering / rigging / material handling / physics differently and it all depends how much time do You want to spend and how knowledgable artist is. You could done animation is Daz, only issue is physics, or more precisely lack of it, but some good morph set and many hours tweaking things up could give realistic results.

Proper way of doing things would be to expand pipeline with additional software i.e.:

Daz - character "modeling" and possitioning
MotionBuilder - character animation
maya/3dStudioMax - rendering, especially with reshade3d, but that will require converting manually all Daz PBR materials, but time save on rendering is huge.

iRay can, and it does, produce nice results but do require more time then other more up-to-date render engines.
Most people do use Blender because:

a) it's free, as in free beer
b) many tutorials
c) physics, mesh deformation and skeleton based on movement (i.e. breasts jiggle when moving)

Point c, IMHO, is what makes usage of blender (or other "proper" 3d package a choice) because there is no need to focus on this sub animation (buttocks, mesh deformations) and animation do look that way more convincing and realistic.

Just my two cents.

Ippherita

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah it is, especially when You stumble upon stuff like this /s:

More info .

Every package does things like rendering / rigging / material handling / physics differently and it all depends how much time do You want to spend and how knowledgable artist is. You could done animation is Daz, only issue is physics, or more precisely lack of it, but some good morph set and many hours tweaking things up could give realistic results.

Proper way of doing things would be to expand pipeline with additional software i.e.:

Daz - character "modeling" and possitioning
MotionBuilder - character animation
maya/3dStudioMax - rendering, especially with reshade3d, but that will require converting manually all Daz PBR materials, but time save on rendering is huge.

iRay can, and it does, produce nice results but do require more time then other more up-to-date render engines.
Most people do use Blender because:

a) it's free, as in free beer
b) many tutorials
c) physics, mesh deformation and skeleton based on movement (i.e. breasts jiggle when moving)

Point c, IMHO, is what makes usage of blender (or other "proper" 3d package a choice) because there is no need to focus on this sub animation (buttocks, mesh deformations) and animation do look that way more convincing and realistic.

Just my two cents.
holy sheeet i would not know it is not a photo is you did not tell me