4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
C_Banner.png
Overview:
Columbia is visual novel, an adult parody on Bioshock game series. Follow Elizabeth in her adventure and help her visit to Paris - the city of her dreams.
Elizabeth is a young woman who has been imprisoned in Columbia's tower since childhood. She is claimed to be the daughter of Father Comstock, the founder of Columbia, and heralded as the proverbial Lamb that will inherit the city. She has been kept under observation in a well-furnished cell and all she knows about the world are her rooms and her jailer, a massive creature known as Songbird. By an accident she got a chance to escape... to Columbia in another dimension. In that dimension she can feel free and enjoy all aspects of new life. But new dimension has one unusual feature...​

Thead Updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2019-03-14
Developer: Three Foxes
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac : - - - -

Thank you @KiresTheOne for sharing the PC version!

C_1.jpg C_2.png C_3.jpg C_4.png C_5.png screenshot0001.png

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
1.0 as in complete or 1.0 as in "this is the first version with 10 minutes of gameplay"?

Sep 22, 2018
Pretty good premise, decent art, like the use of original game score, writing needs a bit of work, but it's better than most engrish games... I booed when it ended... what a terrible place to end it... like half a bj... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want more of this.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Idea is great but graphic could be be much better (ex. )
Expecting hand drawn art like Zone's one of the most well known and talented rule34 artists and animators around is a fairly high standard to set.

Personally if i were making a game like this, I'd opt to make use of SFM like Strange Nights by LocJaw

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes