VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Hello everyone!

It's been a while since the last update came out. I want to give you all a report on the progress so far.

1715618583484.png

The next update will be Chapter 3 Part A. Previously, Chapter 1 and 2 were each split into four parts. Usually the last part being the longest and triple in render count. Because of the plot structure of the chapter, Chapter 3 will be split into just two parts. Ch3.A will therefore be around the same length as Ch2.Finale.

1715618601284.png

My PC broke and I had a lot of trouble getting it fixed during January and February, so I couldn't start full production until early March. But, I'm happy to announce the update is almost done. I am half way complete with the very last scene. I don't want to give out any dates today, there are still a lot of things I need to do outside of making renders, but we are close to a release!

1715618626567.png

This update is my most ambitious yet in terms of action sequences. I hope you'll all look forward to that!

1715618645370.png

Thank you for following my game! I'll see you all again soon!

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Well damn, I don't have that there:
chsapter 2bv6
Did you figure out the issue with this? I seem to be having same thing. I even uninstalled completely with no wt mod. Still no codex option.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Did you figure out the issue with this? I seem to be having same thing. I even uninstalled completely with no wt mod. Still no codex option.
Keep playing until the start of the latest update. It should unlock everything you should have unlocked by then.

Reactions: Moonywb

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't be the only one who immediately thought of this:
Is "revengeance" the vengeance for the vengeance for the slight? Or is it a double dose of vengeance, because clearly one round of vengeance wasn't enough? Or maybe the first vengeance was screwed up, so they are redoing their vengeance — this time the proper way.... :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes