VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
It's funny how the preview left many "confused" and now we have "1.0" to maintain the legacy.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hmm, apparently not actually the game advertized, calling a "preview" a "1.0" - looks like a total clusterfuck to me. I think I'll have to give this one a hard pass.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game file is called GermanGirl, so can we expect some lederhosen in a future update or some sexy fräuleins in traditional dress?
61C2vQEo24L._UY589_.jpg hayden.jpg

othello

May 30, 2017
Game file is called GermanGirl, so can we expect some lederhosen in a future update or some sexy fräuleins in traditional dress?
View attachment 128918 View attachment 128920
Hmmm, German girl. No female would run around dressed like the one in the left picture, this is kind of over-sexualized 'Dirndl' dress, the waitresses usually wear at the 'Oktoberfest' or similar fairs in Bavaria. This stereotype is common in the US and used as a model of German females. It's not even a traditional dress but only created in 1880 by some urban tailors as a summer dress. It was made popular by the Nazis, however Jews were not allowed to wear it. Nearly forgotten it was again made popular around the 1990ies and many people think it's kind of a traditional peasant dress in Southern Germany and the Central Alps.

Reactions: Ulli713

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Here's my take on this so far! The dev has a good foundation for a solid game. Nice Models & navigation Plenty of room for story advancement Great text tool on mobile! Looking forward to Updates...

Reactions: Mr Thick

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
There should be an indication to what the different rooms are, its freaking annoying, to navigate without it...

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes