VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I do not believe that the Dec Lied. It does have the one girl in it. Though she is a Prostitute. She could be in school. The game looks far from finished. It Is very well made though. :)

Reactions: Mr Thick

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
@snarrff maybe the intro is how the MC, who's a college student loses his virginity before embarking on what the game becomes? Considering the game uploaded is a "preview." We have all of these people thinking they were bamboozled when the graphics are the same, it was the game uploaded by the developer and reuploaded here, again keyword of what has been uploaded is PREVIEW.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@snarrff maybe the intro is how the MC, who's a college student loses his virginity before embarking on what the game becomes? Considering the game uploaded is a "preview." We have all of these people thinking they were bamboozled when the graphics are the same, it was the game uploaded by the developer and reuploaded here, again keyword of what has been uploaded is PREVIEW.
How dare you use logic and common sense, get out of here

Sep 1, 2017
Pretty sure when i downloaded this game on the first day it was posted here, it already said 25 minute preview with the name night with a whore.
The preview pictures might be from the upcomming real game, but those were the only ones which seems to be posted at all on the patreon page.

Does it create a bit of confusion? Probaly, i even already had a post on this thread on the first page that i had troubles to connect the preview in my download folder. with the game on this site.
Should the preview get its own thread? Up to the staff members, but personaly i don't think it deserves one with only being a sex scene with horrible writing.

But claiming there is some malicious intend is complety ridiculous.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@UncleVT and @DRinWV - DRinWV said he apologizes for going overboard, which I appreciate. I've also added a note to the OP to make sure it's clear that the preview doesn't contain all the stuff in the samples.

I need to clean these messages out of the thread since this is all way off topic.

If either of you wish to continue this conversation, please PM me and let's keep it off the game thread going forward, OK?

Thanks

Reactions: Escape and Mr Thick

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
like the look of the game so far. thought the video preview was really cool. its kind of like a little trailer for the game wish more games had theses

Reactions: Mr Thick

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
A demo that have nothing to do with the game...
Or a description/video/pics previews that are totally misleading.
Seriously, even i tought it was a wrong upload.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
A demo that have nothing to do with the game...
Or a description/video/pics previews that are totally misleading.
Seriously, even i tought it was a wrong upload.
Again, from his Patreon page:

This is one of the sex scenes of our upcoming game. Download it here and give your opinion. Available for PC, Linux, Mac and Android.
So it has to do with the game.

Be free to check his page.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As announced, College Girls comes with a card game. Mr. Thick has been working his tail off to bring you the game as soon as possible. You will be able to play the card game with a few characters through the game and collect cards. While it's optional, one side quest is connected to it. The first release will come with 25 collectible cards. A tutorial and a simple guide with rules will be available, but the game is easy to learn, you won't have problems with it. Now let's work on the A.I. :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
seen the 1.0
thought woohoo a finished game
then noticed it was a demo only /cry
guess 1.0 does not mean finished any more

R

Rekt.

View attachment 111362
Overview:
Life in Reed College.​

Updated: 26-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Downloads
PC: - - - -
MAC: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 111358 View attachment 111359 View attachment 111360 View attachment 111361
Please add mega link

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes