EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
15216_sdf.jpg

Overview:
You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: Sid Valentine
Censored: No
Version: Redux R5
Language: English
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Win small: - - -
Mac(v0.96): -
Linux: - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Extras: - Chore/Suspicion Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SleepMasturbate.png PeekMorning6.png TVCouchGrope1.png Afternoon Studying Massage.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Make a link to mega
found it on ulmf trying to find his blog or patreon

also can someone please move this to releases not requests. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Dardamex is the author took this off the ulmf forum.
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

Right now this is mostly a proof-of-concept. The intro is done, the early morning and breakfast low affection/lewdness events are done, and I have all the systems in place. I'm posting it now to get feedback on the systems and to trick people into bug testing it for me (I'd be grateful if people could test out the two current game overs: getting to Sunday without $300 and raising suspicion to 100). I'm also open to any suggestions, comments, and criticisms. Plus, hopefully discussing the game will motivate me to continue working on it.

One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
only once able to go into kitchen, now i cant do anymore :/ ??

Found-
Quote:
- Nothnig happens when ordering items
- Nothing happens when cooking diner for Megan
- Nothing happens when spying at night time
Currently no content for any of those choices.

Shift Brings up Status

Last edited:
Reactions: crazyfingers87

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Doesn't look like any new scenes added just bug fixes.

v0.22

- Bug fixes.
- Changed shower background to better fit later shower scenes.
- Removed the confirmation sound.

If anyone happens to want them RPG Maker MV can automatically make builds of the game for Mac OS X, Android / iOS, and web browsers.

Right now I'm working on higher affection / lewdness versions of current events, which should help the game segue better into the first progression event (first kiss).

I've also been messing around with the idea of 'Favor Points'. Once you raise her affection high enough you can start taking her out to the mall. As you spend money on her you'll build up those points which you can then spend on favors. They'd essentially be ways for Calvin to get off early on, which means they'd be incur major affection loss and a suspicion gain. My problem with this idea is that they'd become more and more useless as you progress through the game and the idea of introducing a mechanic only to later drop it bugs me for some reason.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
so how many scenes are there? i've been doing the same things everyday, so far i only got the kissing scene, is there anything else?

edit: nvm that's everything lol, just checked the images

Last edited:

tek

Nov 12, 2016

- Added medium affection variations for the TV and study scenes.
- Added new midnight peek / peek and masturbate scenes.

I also updated Megan's character model a bit. Made a few subtle changes to her face, the most noticeable will probably be her lips and freckles (they're darker now, so they should show up better). Her nipples are also lighter so that they don't look so bright red in scenes. Also made her lower body somewhat more curvy (wider hips, thicker legs) though sadly I made those changes after I did the midnight peeping scenes. I'm thinking of updating all previous images -- not really re-doing them but swapping in her new model and messing with the lighting a bit. I'd like to also make Calvin's face / head look a bit more realistic but HoneySelect's male character maker is very limited and kinda shitty, I'm surprised he turned out as well as he did.

Anyway, I've hit a mental roadblock of sorts -- I can't really figure out what the stage between the current innocent touching and groping should be. During this period you'll be able to kiss her but I'm not really sure what else to do to smoothly transition into groping.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
current innocent touching and groping should be > right now u can lay your hand/or arm around her neck "innocent touching" > maybe for "middle" touch her leg, caress her arms, touch/stroke her cheek > (then neck ?), caress her hair and with the corruption goes up u can maybe make him go further up her leg or arms ?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes