end1.jpg
Overview:
Coffee For Keisha by Tlaero & Phreaky​

Developer/Publisher: Tlaero & Phreaky
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -
Thanls to @Bantry for sharing!
Official link from @Tlaero

Walkthrough:

2apt4.jpg 2club2.jpg 2dorm2.jpg 2dorm3b.jpg 2home11.jpg 2home33.jpg bar2.jpg club5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Blimey! Suddenly some old (and excellent) games are appearing on here.This is one of them.
You've only got to look at the games by Tlaero, or games he's had a hand in.
I remember playing this on an adult game site (playforceone if I recall correctly) a few years ago. It looks a tad dated now to what is available now, but still good games, and you didn't have any real save game capabilities back then either. If you buggered up you knew it. You needed to make your own walkthrough, to not repeat mistakes (no walkthroughs as such when I played these games.)
Tlaero now collaborating/working with MortzeArt and they've turned out some real crackers over the past few years. Probably available on here too (not checked the list of games to know for def.)
A list of a few that Tlaero has had a hand in making

Dreaming with Elsa
Pandora
Redemption for Jessica
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe

If you haven't played these games check them out. They're all worth a crack.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the Lindsey ending. in hard mode
doesn't work in chrome and iexplore
i think there missing a file

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
can someone help me I don't understand why when I download it it doesn't give me the actual application.
it give me this but no actual application:
Files
-images
-sounds
ReadMe.txt
Start.htm
Walkthrough Coffee For Keisha by Tlaero and phreaky.txt

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
can someone help me I don't understand why when I download it it doesn't give me the actual application.
it give me this but no actual application:
Files
-images
-sounds
ReadMe.txt
Start.htm
Walkthrough Coffee For Keisha by Tlaero and phreaky.txt
You have everything. Just click on Start.htm and the game will open a browser and begin play. If you have more than one browser installed, 'right click' and choose which one you want to open the file. Personally, I play in Firefox, but all should work. Hope that answers your question.

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
So anybody manages to go pass the first meeting at the bar. Tried a few things and she never shows up at the concert

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't know the etiquette here, but since the game is distributed freely, should there be a link to the official version? It's this one:

Tlaero

Mar 6, 2020
the official link's game is bugged. I havent tested the other downloads, but the game on playforceone works with the walkthrough. The walkthrough was also from there

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes