Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

2.90 star(s) 45 Votes
Sep 11, 2018
As I said in my first post, it's not letting me "talk" to anyone... all the convos are the ... or not now Mr Russel lol nvm bud, thanks for trying to help but I am thinking it glitched or something -shrugs-
I have the same bug but on the first day.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
It's sad that LOP has the best renders in the business but some really sub-par storylines. They would really benefit from a script writer, though I suspect most of their target audience doesn't really care.

Dec 19, 2017
I've finish the game. Exited the Program, but when I return back to playing the Archive and the secret files are reset. Its back to empty. And my save game can't be opened. Still got a back up of everything I progress.
Here are the Achivements: Most are starting sex animation of the girls [foreplay] and 2 pic of every girl naked.
Pic of show boobs card and cumshot of Lucy and Kyoko. A bit unperfect pic [honestly speaking].... ENJOY!!!

Shout out to @010101 for posting the Bonus
Missed the cumshot of Andrea

peckkkus

Nov 3, 2018
I got the secret achievements "Volatile Mix" and "Nailed It". How do I get the other two?
God I hate dev made guides. They always purposefully leave out easter eggs like this. Fucking cunts think it's clever.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah but if I were to pick one it'd be her easily.

I know of some the resources used to create her though.
Oh well if we are going that route, i would take the lab chick with the tattoos...forgot her name.

Sadly i have no clue of how to program stuff, wish i would've been interested in that in the past.

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
Guys i cant work the machine in the end, clicking all the buttons and keep getting retry what should i do?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Guys i cant work the machine in the end, clicking all the buttons and keep getting retry what should i do?
You need to start the minigame you will see on the right hand side that there are lights flashing so you have to be fast enough to klick the lights. Do its for about 30 to 45 seconds and you should be good to go

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The game is alright if boring at first, but the end... what a piece of garbage. Didn't even complete it and deleted straight away. Not for me.

2.90 star(s) 45 Votes