Seeking Cock sleeve games.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
I was wondering if there are any games that have you turning someone into a cock sleeve. If you've played Corrupted kingdoms what I mean is what you can do to pixie if you fuck her in her normal form. I haven't really seen it anywhere else though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you have the right sized monitor Hilzartov Fairy, there's also The Servant of Death it only has one sex scene though and hasn't had a update for a while. They're not translated but Fairies can be fapholes! and Faphole Fairy Teetia.

There's a few Japanese RPGs with a one off fairy, look here in the older request threaded. Some of the games there aren't really relevant as there's some size changing going on, and more than Pixie's (pretty sure she's not her normal size).

Mar 8, 2018
Notsure if thats what you are searching for but i hear cocksleeve fairy i deliver. Sofar didnt find a better one wish some one uncensored it tho ;/ if you cant find a link i have the censored version somewhere.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That is Faphole Fairy Teetia. ManlyMarco's will work, use the MaterialReplaceDemosaic. The BepInEx auto translator will also MTL the dialogue.

Reactions: Built Different

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks gonna try to use the thingie! Might help me in sooo mannny games (if i get it working xD)
Not quite as hard as it looks, but it only has a chance to work with Unity games. Grab and extract it to the game folder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Run the game quickly. Then extract the (XUnity.AutoTranslator) exactly the same way if you want it, and place one of the decensors in the BepInEx\plugins folder.

Reactions: Built Different
Mar 8, 2018
Not quite as hard as it looks, but it only has a chance to work with Unity games. Grab and extract it to the game folder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Run the game quickly. Then extract the (XUnity.AutoTranslator) exactly the same way if you want it, and place one of the decensors in the BepInEx\plugins folder.
Ayyy i got it to worki could not find the plugins folder but i redownload'ed a diffrent one and now it works thanks a bunch ;D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ayyy i got it to worki could not find the plugins folder...
Oops forgot about the 32Bit and 64Bit thing. Keep both versions of BepInEx around though as newer games will likely be 64Bit, older games like Teetia more likely 32Bit.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Where to get that Fuckhole Fairy Teetia? Looks interesting. And I am not afraid of Unity games (in fact, they take less space than Renpy which is heavily bloated, hope they end up making a shared runtime for it so you only need the renpy folder at one location)

fumuf

Nov 18, 2019
That is Faphole Fairy Teetia. ManlyMarco's will work, use the MaterialReplaceDemosaic. The BepInEx auto translator will also MTL the dialogue.
time for the real question: is there something like that for rpg maker games?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any tips on why the game opens like this?
Never had that happen with Unity, sometimes with KiriKiri it kind of does that without Japanese locale. You could have a look at the games settings if they're there and understandable with Windows RegEdit, somewhere in...

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software

Then probably 目隠し娘 or Blindfold Girl and the games name, never played it on this PC to quickly check.

Edit - Although after just starting the game up I can't spot anything...

Last edited:

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
Never had that happen with Unity, sometimes with KiriKiri it kind of does that without Japanese locale. You could have a look at the games settings if they're there and understandable with Windows RegEdit, somewhere in...

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software

Then probably 目隠し娘 or Blindfold Girl and the games name, never played it on this PC to quickly check.

Edit - Although after just starting the game up I can't spot anything...
It stays like that, i can't interact with anything. I opened with JP locale and it gives the same results.
I downloaded the game from two different sites and they're both like this.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It stays like that, i can't interact with anything...
Right after double clicking the exe to start up the game hold down shift, that should open the Unity config window. Hopefully you'll have resolutions options and the fullscreen toggle to try. Only other thing I can think of is to check if your PC is forcing any resolution changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteamTyson

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
Right after double clicking the exe to start up the game hold down shift, that should open the Unity config window. Hopefully you'll have resolutions options and the fullscreen toggle to try. Only other thing I can think of is to check if your PC is forcing any resolution changes.
That worked, changing resolution finally made it start up, thank you so much for the help!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight