Flash Completed Club Velvet Rose: Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:

This is the story of one unforgettable night. The main characters: my wife veronica, and myself, james. The location: a hidden club that specializes in couples and some individuals looking for a spark in their dull lives. A spark that is safe to say had all but extinguished between the both us after nights filled with arguments that ended with me taking my usual place on the couch.

How we came to talk about a swingers’ club was truly unusual. Veronica complained about how we never do anything exciting and started listing things like going to an island getaway, new york on new year’s and the usual bucket-list of items. But then she listed something that she had never told me about: she had never had sex with anyone but me. I told her that I was the same, I had never had sex with anyone but her.

Since then that was all she, and occasionally I, talked about. I then heard of a well-reviewed vip club downtown that sparked our curiosity. After a steep membership fee, the club provided a drink specials list, a list of house rules, and a set of masks. This is the story of what happened that night at the club velvet rose.

Imagine you’re James and, together with your wife Veronica, you’re entering the Club Velvet Rose for the first time.

Are you ready to offer your horny wife to a muscular black barman?
She is getting wet just thinking about his huge cock.

Ever dreamed about having a threesome with 2 experienced ladies?
They are willing to do it with you this night.

Do you want to see your lovely Veronica being fucked by two studs?
Play dirty and perhaps you will even get a chance to join them.

Having fantasies about nasty glory hole sex in a fancy club toilet?
Broaden your wife’s horizons and experience it with her… One way or another.​

Updated: 6 September, 2017
Developer/Publisher: Lesson of Passion
Censorship: no
Version: 2.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New expansion includes:

Installation:

Press "O" for cheats - All stats to max.

Walktrough (Updated):

Download: - -

demo_cvr_exp_0001.jpg demo_cvr_exp_0003.jpg demo_cvr_exp_0005.jpg

Rauhe

Aug 22, 2016
How do you have to change the end of ending file so you come directly to every ending?

To something like "CVR/ending_1.swf"

But I can't remember the correct change, someone does?

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Does anybody know how to get with zara or with the couple on the right? I can only get the scenes with the couple on the left or the bartender o_O

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Does anybody know how to get with zara or with the couple on the right? I can only get the scenes with the couple on the left or the bartender o_O
I got a threesome with Zara and the girl from couple on the right by convicing the wife to sleep with Che and then talking to his wife. That gave me ending #5. I still don't know how to get ending #6 and #2.

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
I got a threesome with Zara and the girl from couple on the right by convicing the wife to sleep with Che and then talking to his wife. That gave me ending #5. I still don't know how to get ending #6 and #2.
And how did you get her to sleep with Che?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
And how did you get her to sleep with Che?
I first dare wife to kiss Zara, then I went to Che and his wive. They asked me to sleep with her while he filmed. I accepted and then I came clean to the wife for an insta game over with a bad ending. Second try, I dare my wife to kiss Zara but refuse their offer. This seems bug atm because I then went to the bathroom and Che accosted me telling me I have to let him sleep with my wife since I've sleep with his(which I didn't do on this playrun) I told him fuck you. But I then ask my wife to sleep with him anyway and she refuse. I then ask Zara to convince my wife and it let to the threesome.

So I guess the best path is to sleep with Che wife while Zara is with your wife, don't confess and then ask Zara to convince your wife to fuck Che.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
I can't get the Zara line to work at all.

When I tell Veronica to make out with her nothing happens.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I can't get the Zara line to work at all.

When I tell Veronica to make out with her nothing happens.
Sorry I wasn't clearer. The option when you talk near the couple seems bugged. You need to dare her to kiss Zara when you are talking to Zara.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
The threesome is with Natasha and Alex though. There's no scene with Zara?

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
FFS, fucking trial and error piece of crap.

To get Zara to kiss Veronica you need to ask her twice if she finds her attractive. SO ask, leave, go back and ask again, do this before you enter the Velvet Room or you'll be bugged. Has for the rest of the scenes it's just trial and error, it's crap honestly, they have better free games.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes