• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cloudflare deleted incest related attachments

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,

I tried do download the latest incest patch for Summertime Saga but the attached file is renamed to stream.rar by cloudflare and when I extracted it, here's the content of the extracted stream.txt :

"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

This is the first time I encountered this ridiculous issue...

It has never happened before in the past...

It seems that cloudflare is started acting like an asshole...

I would suggest F95 to boycott cloudflare and use other services...

Reactions: aze123451

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Lewdpatcher is back online... there's a patch for SS version 0.20.5

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just tried the patch from (the now back online) LewdPatcher and got incestpatch.rpa, seems to be the right file. If your still getting Cloudflares back up version wait a bit it should hopefully be back soon.

Although the 502 did come back for a minute just now...

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Lewdpatcher is back online... there's a patch for SS version 0.20.5
I've already downloaded 0.20.5 incest patch from Lewdpatcher's new DL link...

That incest patch is not updated to the latest version of SS...

If you want to update to the latest version, you need to use Extra Lines Incest Mod(which also requires 0.20.5 incest patch), but the attachment file for Extra Lines Incest Mod has been renamed and the content has been deleted by cloudflare... :mad:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It's not just incest. I went to download JokerLeader's WT mod for Rebirth episode 1 and got the same result. No incest in that VN.

Reactions: the_observant

FriendlySadist

Jun 20, 2018
I got the same issue trying to download the Walkthrough+Gallery Mod for "Life Changing Choices". Also no incest there.
I went through the and found two passages, that could explain this:
2.7.c:
"By using the Services you are agreeing, among other things, that you will not use the Services to [...] engage in any activities that are illegal, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child sexual abuse material or engaging in human trafficking."
I don't think that applies here.

2.8:
"The Services are offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless explicitly included as part of a Paid Service purchased by you, you agree to use the Services solely for the purpose of (i) serving web pages as viewed through a web browser or other functionally equivalent applications, including rendering Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or other functional equivalents[...]. Use of the Services for serving video or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content is prohibited, unless purchased separately as part of a Paid Service or expressly allowed under our Supplemental Terms for a specific Service. If we determine you have breached this Section 2.8, we may immediately suspend or restrict your use of the Services, or limit End User access to certain of your resources through the Services."

This sounds like it could be the reason for this behavior.

I've searched around a bit, and if F95 really needs a new CDN might be a good fit. Their seems to be much more permissive and F95 should be in the green over there.

Reactions: the_observant

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
Yep. Not related to any specific content, but downloading attachments on some of the forums will get you a file that reads:

This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.
Running into this issue for hours now when trying to get a save file for "Moral Orc".

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Cloudfare well known as supporter of totalitarian governments and censorship.. and is also known as regular hacked and losing private data of its clients through backdoors, left for totalitarian governments and special services. So, nothing new. :cool:

and problem with ANY files, not related to some kinks or lewd

ShareIsLife

Nov 2, 2019
Apparently the server hosting the site (I assume it uses cloudflare) is redirecting the attachment downloads to that stream file. Won't let download even the saves from the games on different threads, no matter the content.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Hah! I was right all along !

Cloudflare is really an asshole and shitty host !

It deserved to be boycotted until it goes bankrupt !

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Apparently the server hosting the site (I assume it uses cloudflare) is redirecting the attachment downloads to that stream file. Won't let download even the saves from the games on different threads, no matter the content.
Torrent time.

If someone has the original file, they could simply share the magnet link. Share it for a few hours so we can have it copied onto our drives, or inform us prior to sharing, so we can create a calculated transfer to have the lowest torrent uptime possible in the event that the original host is unable to share the file for long.

Remember lads, they can't stop us all!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Torrent time.

If someone has the original file, they could simply share the magnet link. Share it for a few hours so we can have it copied onto our drives, or inform us prior to sharing, so we can create a calculated transfer to have the lowest torrent uptime possible in the event that the original host is unable to share the file for long.

Remember lads, they can't stop us all!
its fixed now ....

Reactions: CidR