1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
1715040716692.png
could anyone help me with this bug? Each time i try to fight the tall lady snake, the game freeze (i tried to restart or wait but nothing.) Any suggestion?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
is it normal for scenes to be unlocked without seeing them? like on day two i got a buncha scenes int eh gallery, despite not having sex with ANYONE yet XD
also i did female cat female cow, and it unlocked F/F and both M/F again..is this normal?

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The mass quitting all happened in 2023 according to them.
"mass quitting in 2023"? like wtf?? thats a fucking lie from the devs

there first lead started in 2016 before he quit, then S-purple somewhere in 2018-2020 became in charge of the game.

they have all the names in their credit list in patreon who have left especially dieselmine was left like 2021 to stay away from team nimbus(dev team name).

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
The
Known bug; there's a 'Divide by Zero' cockup with Lamias - they crash games, their Drops can crash the game even if you win a fight, and they can 'wrap' into millions of HP.
Those Lamia steal ability what trigger negative number HP on highest difficulty and you will crash if theres Lamia in dungeon best avoid going dungeon for that week.
Instant growth fertilizer keep crashing might be because Lamia bug well since they can morph into Lamia .

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yuri, Yaoi, and Futa are separate options in settings.
yeah after playing while i now know that.. there is no romance its just click on the guy/girl you wanna fuck and watch a scene..
sad really as i was hoping for a stardew valley but with sex...
but credit where credit is due, i was SURE the game was gonna force the MC into breeding when they explained the breeding mechanic..but you dont NEED to, just do cross breeding and your fine

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow [Beta V0.2.1.0b Patreon]

code: April Ethereal

Fixes

• Fixed error when Catarella is introducing Katarina for players who’ve just returned from the F3 Cat Ripper boss fight
  • Fixed behaviour with F1 waterfall peasants for cases where the nearby enemy mob was already defeated

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
For new one none no incest patch.
Seriosly? I'll look into BepInex patch for this this weekend then.

Update: BeInex patch still works:
Grab _***.zip from
Grab IncestPatch from "ExamplePlugins" posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-2-0-0a-patreon-team-nimbus.30/post-12067514

Should work for pretty much all version since year ago till now and may work for future updates.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes