1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
CM_menu.jpg

Overview:
Cloud Maiden is an Adventure Game for adults which combines the Gamebook storyline format with images and short animations. It features relaxed gameplay without any “Game Over” possible, and a flexible interface intended for PC and mobile devices (an Android App is available for Backers Releases).
It is loosely based in the universe of and mostly features submissive positions for the player, though you will sometimes be able to “take the lead” and have romantic interactions.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-08
Release Date: 2018-12-01
Developer: Logan Scodini
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 32Bit: - - - -
Mac 64Bit: - - - -
Linux 64Bit: - - - -
Android: - - - -

cloudmaiden_promo_2.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_3.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_4.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_5.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_a.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_b.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_c.jpg cloudmaiden_promo_d.jpg

Apr 10, 2018
Its showing application error

[1201/192821.462:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(83)] TransactNamedPipe: The pipe has been ended. (0x6D)

Reactions: alu98

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
lol this name "logan scodini" he says hes from canada but his domain is mostly clicked in russia...
anyway he really improved his renderskills. is good looking finally lets see how the gameplay is the other games were bad and boring. lets give this a try

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
It's still bad and boring, I regret being taken in by how good this looks. What little narration there is isn't terrible and the animations do look great but the game mechanics are tedious and for the life of me I don't understand why this is so heavy in to lesbian content when every encounter is just a woman with an L-shaped dildo so she can pretend she's man. I gave up after about 20 minutes of play when I realized that new scenes didn't seem to necessarily mean seeing anything new.

Reactions: MaxVaron and Ibis

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Don't have any problem wih lesbian content (even happy about that) but EVERY.ONE.OF.THEM. having L-shaped dildo/strapon is a some sort of evil joke tbh.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Well another Logan Scodini game. If the first 2 i played were really interresting years after years i see this name branded everywhere like it was a mark of quality, but to me ended making me feel like "alright another game that will have content for two monthes before being abandonned" cause each time i start taking interrest in a game from this autor, it's simple left in the state with no more content added and most of the time, the content is not really sufficient to keep me entertained for more than a few minutes.

So yeah another game that could be good, but the author constantly make new game and finish none, i wonder why he keep clamiming "It's Logan Scodini's game" as if he was the author of the last AAA, cause he achieved nothing so far.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Could use some more scene variety as pretty much the same theme and even poses.
Even with the Orc, so a one fetish game so far.
Nice to see breasts that are smaller then the persons head for a change though, so like the models.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Not even sure why Logan made this game, its such a pos compared to Dream therapy. Still good looking renders, if you get past Logans excessive use of strap ons.

Reactions: Joe Steel

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
I've seen people say some dumb shit in my time but you deserve an award for this.

Probably be a Darwin award if that's the level of intelligence you show.
I possibly should have stated that more carefully but I do have to wonder if you've actually bothered to play this game. As much as I enjoy watching the occasional female on female and female on male dildo play, for a game that claims to be exploring femdom themes this one seems to be very narrow and lacking in imagination.

Reactions: rogosh

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Surprised this doesn't have the tentacle tag as she can get caught by tentacles while exploring and have some fun. I played it for a little bit the animations look nice. The L shaped dildo isn't so they can pretend to be a man it's because those are made to stimulate both the receiver and the wearer.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
when is the next update ?!
to be honest, looking at the patreon page, it looks like the dev has stopped working on this game. All of his posts since the last update of this game seem to be about the game "dream therapy".

maybe it's time to mark this one as abandoned or on hold?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote