Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
forbidden-fruit-cloned.jpg

Overview:
CLONED is a multi chapter adult game/visual novel about a cloned girl, who’s fighting for her survival. Right now, in 2016, where technology is advancing rapidly, a genetics corporation called “NEXTGEN” has found a way to extend human’s lifespan by cloning people and performing brain transplantation from their old sick bag of bones to a new young and healthy cloned body. But the first cloned woman, Eve, has found out about her destiny and decided to rebel. Will you help her out?
THE NOVEL is split into four chapters: prologue, chapter I, II, and III. Each chapter evolves by the way you play: game contains various dialog options, quick time events that affect all the characters of the game. For example, if you will choose to help Eve only, relationship statuses with other girls will decrease. On the other hand, if you will show attention to other characters and forget Eve, she won’t be able to survive. Each decision can lead to a different ending.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-13
Release Date: 2016-07-13
Developer:
Censored: NO
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2BVY47gk_t.jpg cJKD7aN7_t.jpg skXGpulh_t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed some info :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is more like a teaser, the engine looks good enough and that is.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
August was last communication adding abandoned to title will remove if he returns

Reactions: muttdoggy

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anyone has ever seen Chapter 1 of this game? Should have been released to patrons 3 months ago? Just curious.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He last contact at all was in august on patreon gave him a $2 over 2 month PM him not response at all to my messages it might have been released 3 months ago but can't find it and no contact from creator its dead will be very very surprised if it comes to life. MY advice let it go move on to next game

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
[...] gave him a $2 over 2 month PM him not response at all to my messages it might have been released 3 months ago but can't find it and no contact from creator its dead will be very very surprised if it comes to life.
Wow, one moment? You did paid for content tier and didn't receive content? That's lame at best. Thanks for info.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added mirrors
fixed/cleaned up OP