VN Others Abandoned Click You Through Your Life [v0.1] [SlapKing]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2QTyGva.jpg

Uploader's note:
"We are the Borg. Lower your pants and surrender your genitals. Your genetic diversity will be added to our own. From this point on you will service us. Arousal is futile."​

Updated: 08/07/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Pre-Alpha 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

rkykovh1560c.jpg mu7toymenrnv.jpg

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
They demanded the surrender of my genitalia...pretty sure I can't just hit watch thread and wait 5 months now. Guess I'm more submissive than I thought. :WutFace:

Reactions: Gio

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
There seems to be very little for a demo.

Edit:
So I think you can only see the mother at night sleeping with no interaction until next version. You can't peep on your family while they are in the shower, you can just click on the door to see them but it only says wait for next version.

When they are out, you can only shower for one hour or relax for 2. Doesn't seem to be there anything else while they are out. Can't interact with them when they are in the living room.

While I was clicking on the mother while she was sleeping, I got transported to the sister's scene while she is sleeping, still says next version. Her door is locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
There seems to be very little for a demo.

Edit:
So I think you can only see the mother at night sleeping with no interaction until next version. You can't peep on your family while they are in the shower, you can just click on the door to see them but it only says wait for next version.

When they are out, you can only shower for one hour or relax for 2. Doesn't seem to be there anything else while they are out. Can't interact with them when they are in the living room.

While I was clicking on the mother while she was sleeping, I got transported to the sister's scene while she is sleeping, still says next version. Her door is locked.

That's underwhelming. Thanks for the heads up.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

D

Deleted member 16417

Playable almost as BB, renders quality almost as DoD, No wonder that dev's 1st goal is 1500$, Tier1-10$, Tier3-50$ :DDD
I guess we don't have to wait another month and we can move this thread to "abandoned" right now :DD

Reactions: Onysko

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Cheap models: 3D SexVilla, Blender
Expensive models: DAZ 3D
you can add 3DXchat and illusion poser, both in cheap (3DX cost you nothing if you take a single month subscribtion is heavily enougth. illusions games are mostly cracked due to japan lock region)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i can believe you dont even go in poll for 10$ patron -_- i mean come on .. (even 10$ as start is a bit high imho, he should have put some 1-5$ options )

most of patreons allow poll vote at 5$

the goal are almost funny :) , 1500$ for turn the pics on better resolution ... 6K for full time (i mean where did this guy live for cant make this his full work under 6K $$ ?? )

Reactions: giantboss

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh.. i give him 10 days..

but i think this game is dead... he has no patreon, and not a single info have been posted yet.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
want's 500$ a month to get "motivated."

Personally, I don't get out of bed for under a $1000