yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CleanSlate-0.12.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
and also some photo missing any have solution
Thats the wrong way to diagnose whats wrong. That doesn't tell us which picture isnt loading. When you encounter a broken picture link, this is what you need to do to trouble shoot:

By doing this, you can see precisely which image being called is not loading. This can be for many reasons like it trying to call the image from the wrong folder or the wrong file extension. Sometimes its QSP just being crappy

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a way to remove the cursed compact? Though I had but apparently couldn't figure it out in save editing and haven't the foggiest if there commands for that. Didn't realize it had finally been fully implemented.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Dropdude well i download game 15 gb or something like i want expect all image but i download without missing picture help me give me full download with all image

Deaths_Crow

Jun 3, 2023
I'm sorry for asking a question that has been asked a thousand times over but I'm hitting a brick wall here. What exactly did I do wrong? Every time I try to open CS it gives me this error image_2024-04-07_134724655.png

Here is what it looks like. I think it's a messed up order somewhere but I've never used Qpsp before so I don't even know where to go from here.
image_2024-04-07_134646192.png

Slackas

May 12, 2019
i got all the silver clothes and got a scene of the mc fighting but after that the clothes disappeared and i cant do any silver stuff

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I'm sorry for asking a question that has been asked a thousand times over but I'm hitting a brick wall here. What exactly did I do wrong? Every time I try to open CS it gives me this error View attachment 3519948

Here is what it looks like. I think it's a messed up order somewhere but I've never used Qpsp before so I don't even know where to go from here.
View attachment 3519945
... I'd avoid keeping them in the same folder like that (the qsp player files and the game files, I mean). I don't think that's causing your issue, but it'll make updating the game a bit of a weird endeavour.

Your actual problem would be that your CleanSlate file is only 7KB. I don't have 0.12.8, but 0.12.5 is 13,488KB... so you're doing something wrong. I'd guess that you're probably not waiting for the file to be extracted fully, based on my own experience.

Deaths_Crow

Jun 3, 2023
... I'd avoid keeping them in the same folder like that (the qsp player files and the game files, I mean). I don't think that's causing your issue, but it'll make updating the game a bit of a weird endeavour.

Your actual problem would be that your CleanSlate file is only 7KB. I don't have 0.12.8, but 0.12.5 is 13,488KB... so you're doing something wrong. I'd guess that you're probably not waiting for the file to be extracted fully, based on my own experience.

Thank you so much, that fixed everything.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes