Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I encountered a few bugs:
1. When going up north in the wine country I clicked on the stone tree and the scene with Mia began, since I had yet to meet her, the game crashed.
2. Mercenary quest while doing the goblin part a bug with impossible to load a music and every 30 seconds a banner with said message I had to click on.
3. When wanting to start from Rivermont impossible to do F1 and access to the menu that lead to another banner with impossible to load an image and impossible hencefore to play or save or do anything...

sasach

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, which variables in the save file are used to check if Beth was saved and got relocated to refugee camp in Valos? I only found the way to make Concerned Kin completed, but Beth does not apper and her grandma says that they lost her.

Tried checking the Map028 file, but its completely unreadable. Is there a way to do this without much of trouble?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Was the singular dog scene variation removed? Always see it in the image folder but never seen it IN game. Just the multiple from the walking job. Patch notes allllll the way back to version 0.11 says it was a "guard dog" during the fat jack quest, but I've found no such thing during that quest. Also; how does one activate the "alternate" pit girls rescue via secret passageway? Can't seem to find it in west undercity either if it's still in game.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Was the singular dog scene variation removed? Always see it in the image folder but never seen it IN game. Just the multiple from the walking job. Patch notes allllll the way back to version 0.11 says it was a "guard dog" during the fat jack quest, but I've found no such thing during that quest. Also; how does one activate the "alternate" pit girls rescue via secret passageway? Can't seem to find it in west undercity either if it's still in game.
If i recall... The scene was when trying to escape Fat Jack's goons you could escape out the back door. That had you run into the dog which you could then intimidate into keeping quiet, give it some food or, indeed, the scene.

Not sure what, if anything, happened to it, i always just beat Fat Jack up instead.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
If i recall... The scene was when trying to escape Fat Jack's goons you could escape out the back door. That had you run into the dog which you could then intimidate into keeping quiet, give it some food or, indeed, the scene.

Not sure what, if anything, happened to it, i always just beat Fat Jack up instead.
See that's what i figured, but when going out the back door the yard is always empty... It's just the boat to get outta there. Nothin happens. Edit: alright either it's glitched or this scene got removed. Found a guide from v0.14 & it mentions talking to a thief in the den to get a dog treat; he does not give one. Wouldn't be surprised if it's getting repurposed with the upcoming kennel rework, but still annoying i wasted time trying to find a scene that probably doesn't currently exist LOL. In hindsight that makes sense; since the kennels used to be in rathpike apparently, but aren't anymore.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
See that's what i figured, but when going out the back door the yard is always empty... It's just the boat to get outta there. Nothin happens. Edit: alright either it's glitched or this scene got removed. Found a guide from v0.14 & it mentions talking to a thief in the den to get a dog treat; he does not give one. Wouldn't be surprised if it's getting repurposed with the upcoming kennel rework, but still annoying i wasted time trying to find a scene that probably doesn't currently exist LOL. In hindsight that makes sense; since the kennels used to be in rathpike apparently, but aren't anymore.
Yeah, i know it was removed at one point, though i can't remember why. Certainly can't be the bestiality stuff with the Rangers and Breeder questlines in the game...

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes