Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
*Facepalm* I got half an hour into a new game before I saw your message. I missed that teleport option everytime I went into the cheat menu. Thank you, got to Port of Valos with no issues.
There is a ranger house, when you are in farmer country (dunno if its called otherwise) on the very far right bottom, you can actually see the ranger npc‘s quite easily since they wear green capes

Maybeimalion

Jun 22, 2017
does someone know how to get the call of the deep quest?
It's from the gypsies, I'm not sure if there is any requirement to do beforehand. The gypsy tribe is located east of wine country.

I have the quest but I'm not sure what to do with it. Going into the cave just ends up with a Game Over for me.

Reactions: kinghusky07

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
It's from the gypsies, I'm not sure if there is any requirement to do beforehand. The gypsy tribe is located east of wine country.

I have the quest but I'm not sure what to do with it. Going into the cave just ends up with a Game Over for me.
You need very high defiance to complete that quest, something like 20 I believe I read here somewhere.

Reactions: Maybeimalion

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

Don't go to the end of the cave - you'll get the game over. Read the columns in the front of the cave, and you'll see that you need to get a gem to complete the broken tablet. Kinda Matrix in you can choose a red or green - you just to go get them to have in your inventory and then choose if you want to unleash hell or make the world safer...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Don't go to the end of the cave - you'll get the game over. Read the columns in the front of the cave, and you'll see that you need to get a gem to complete the broken tablet. Kinda Matrix in you can choose a red or green - you just to go get them to have in your inventory and then choose if you want to unleash hell or make the world safer...
You're forced into the game over by picking up the tablet. Tou have no control over her actions from that point on, so I'm going to go with what that one person said about having high defiance.

I never saw any crystals in that cave.

EDIT: Yep you definitely need high defiance. Now to find those gems.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i played the demo overhaul a while back and just rediscovered this gem

for v.0.16 it has a lot of story and quests and i hope the dev will only increase the number

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
You're forced into the game over by picking up the tablet. Tou have no control over her actions from that point on, so I'm going to go with what that one person said about having high defiance.

Tsk. So basically you need defiance to pass this quest? It would be better if the system wouldn't allow taking quests that you cannot pass without certain requirements (some of them are that way as far as I remember. Though I am new to this game)

hungvipbcsok

Feb 17, 2019

you need to have really high defiance to walk pass that corner to get a broken stone. bring it back to the gipsy and he will fix that with his blood. then u need a gem to insert in the stone (at valor market, a guy sell golden ring, click to the chest next to him and he will say 'look like u interest in my luxury stuff'). go to inventory, select the stone and use it, then pick the gem u want to insert. walk back to the cave and walk directly to the boss. u will lose a lot of defiance on the way but if u select to banish the boss, u will get more defiance and a free tent in the camp to rest full hp + energy. if u select to tribute the stone, then everyone in the gipsy camp is no more, and u will get +10 depravity + 100hp +100 energy.
Therefor in this patch u can get to 450hp and 350 energy in total.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
When you open your inventory and click on an object you will have the option to "Use NAMEOBJECT" or "Cancel". Instead of using your keyboard use your mouse to click on "Use NAMEOBJECT" and than click on Claire's face. I suppose is a bug with the new inventory management system and they are working to fix it.
Oh my lord that is HORRIBLE. Not sure how you figured that out, but thanks. I played the overhaul but now going back to 15.2 to see what I missed.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
no problem either way you're helping me, i greatly appreciate it
OK, first time I'm trying to share something using Mega, so I don't know if I did things correctly

Here's the Mac game base I'm using, which I then modify using the steps I detailed above (post #1683)

Let me know if this works

P.S. If you plan on using this procedure on many MV games, I suggest you Duplicate the game base, instead of downloading it every time

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
kinda lost here, is this version an demo? there is only Valos available.

If so, Does anyone have an older version to share?

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Am I missing something? I been talking to everyone and exploring - was focusing on just 2 stats depravity/seduction and they are like 10ish area. I get stuck on the cthulu/tablet part and I read I need 20 DEFIANCE. Is that reasonable to even have or are we expected to cheat? I think I honestly have like 3.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Am I missing something? I been talking to everyone and exploring - was focusing on just 2 stats depravity/seduction and they are like 10ish area. I get stuck on the cthulu/tablet part and I read I need 20 DEFIANCE. Is that reasonable to even have or are we expected to cheat? I think I honestly have like 3.
Yes, you have to cheat.

And as I understand it it is intended that you cant reach any goal at any playstyle. If you dont have enounge defiance you cant resist the tempting call of ctulhu ;)

As this game is early beta it will need balancing when it gets finished.

Reactions: Nameless One

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
You have to consider that the game isn't complete yet, actually it has less content at the moment than it had with the 0.15.x version because Rathpike isn't overhauled yet also there should be at least a third city, which name i don't remember at the moment, but was mentioned somewhere in the game.
So there should be a lot more options in the future to increase stats for particular quests like this.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes