Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
the sleeping beauty quest ? how do i do it ? it says speak with talin , i speak to her nothing happends ,. i go to the woods near lake and its nothing there ....:confused:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hello
I finished now 19 Quests, 4 are open but seems not to go on, and 3 Jobs.
Perhaps there is someone, who has a complete list of all quests and is willing to share!

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
Here's a save with most if not all of the available gallery unlocked (not all quests done as I skipped the second town and went with the Lawrance Slave route)

Notable choices for future updates.
Helped Lady Esther dominate Lawrence
Domination Route chosen for Fertility Quest.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Does the game reward you for taking different approaches to different problems or are you going to be in trouble if your stats are too spread out? Is it better to just focus on one or two on a single playthrough?
It depends. At least one of your possible choices will require a high defiant stat later to not, well, die. But mostly, it doesnt really matter. Certain things wont be available without certain stats in one area, some things are only available if a stat is under so much (usually defiance but I think at least once it's intrigue).

I usually focus on deviance? Depravity? But also take every intrigue option available because those two open up a LOT of choices. (Defiance also does, but different, more escapey/fighty options).

Reactions: IvoryOwl

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Is there a pre rathpike overhaul Android version available?
I have version 0.15.2 which still has rathpike and I play using Neko RPG XP. That's available in the play store. The newer versions dont seem to work in it as well, but as long as you SAVE OFTEN you'll be fine. (Admittedly, I do need to close and restart more often than any other app, but since my computer sounds like it's trying real hard to catch fire everytime I turn it on, it's my only option).

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Here's a save with most if not all of the available gallery unlocked (not all quests done as I skipped the second town and went with the Lawrance Slave route)

Notable choices for future updates.
Helped Lady Esther dominate Lawrence
Domination Route chosen for Fertility Quest.

Could you please upload save somewhere else, because i cant access your google drive.

Reactions: Lazyno2

Narutoerza999

Nov 16, 2018
I
I have version 0.15.2 which still has rathpike and I play using Neko RPG XP. That's available in the play store. The newer versions dont seem to work in it as well, but as long as you SAVE OFTEN you'll be fine. (Admittedly, I do need to close and restart more often than any other app, but since my computer sounds like it's trying real hard to catch fire everytime I turn it on, it's my only option).
I have Neko RPG XP so i should be able to use it. Thanks for the reply.

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
for downloading the mac game base i go to the voidcat website but i don't know where to proceed from there. when i click on it it just opens my files and i don't know what to do or if i'm doing something wrong.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
for downloading the mac game base i go to the voidcat website but i don't know where to proceed from there. when i click on it it just opens my files and i don't know what to do or if i'm doing something wrong.
Hmmm. Maybe I should have checked the link I gave: it appears that it expired... no wonder you can't do anything with it.
Let me see if I can share the game base I use

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Sadly, my Zip file is too large to be posted here, and I don't really know how to upload it to some sort of sharing site. I'll have to look into it. Give me a couple of days

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm trapped in Brugginwood, found Rowena but now im trapped at the tower because the lion kills me when I walk out and if I pass him I get killed by the wolves that close in from both sides, dont see how to go down below the lion with him being so fast.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I'm trapped in Brugginwood, found Rowena but now im trapped at the tower because the lion kills me when I walk out and if I pass him I get killed by the wolves that close in from both sides, dont see how to go down below the lion with him being so fast.
Thats why you should do the Ranger missions first, the forest is cruel :p

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Hm,I think we need to create a new thread somewhere else,where we can compare each other's progress and build a comprehensive walkthrough with all variations.Or almost all.That should help others to avoid certain traps the game may throw at you.

While I'd recommend a blind playthrough first,it would be a good idea to have a chart of routes and what happens in each one in order to properly choose which one you want.Not that some choices aren't obvious,but it's something to consider.You can still enjoy the story or whatever even if you know what happens.This isn't a whodunnit murder mystery.

Edit:I forgot to ask about the cheats.Pretty damn useful,I just hope it doesn't break the game at any point.Has anyone encountered any issues with it?
Edit 2:I found this walkthrough from the wiki.Older version,but we could expand upon it.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
I didnt see any Ranger missions and im really far into the game to restart now
Use the cheat option and choose teleport.

Teleport to the third option (something Port forgot the name). If there's a graphics glitch where it's like dark and there are ashes falling just progress to the farm area to fix this.

Nonsummerjack

Jun 4, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest v0.16.3d.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
i know, the quest-journal's objectives list doesn't look exactly like the pc-version, but it's at least slightly better than the black window, you normally get with this plugin on android.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
lINK CAIDOOO NOOO

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Use the cheat option and choose teleport.

Teleport to the third option (something Port forgot the name). If there's a graphics glitch where it's like dark and there are ashes falling just progress to the farm area to fix this.

*Facepalm* I got half an hour into a new game before I saw your message. I missed that teleport option everytime I went into the cheat menu. Thank you, got to Port of Valos with no issues.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes