3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
239de57f00379d54238e18e35b76d931.jpg

Overview:
Natsume is drafted by the Civilian Justice League to combat an evil organization,
but after a terrible loss and humiliation she has to fuck for funds to do the next battle.​

Thread Updated: 2014-08-14
Release Date: 2014-08-11
Developer: Clymenia -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ136535_img_smp2.jpg RJ136535_img_smp1.jpg RJ136535_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Soul don't put the genre in spoilers. there's no point :S

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks souleater 3498
But to be fair TCMS does actually say
4. "Make sure to be clear about touchy genres so people dont get pissed (beastiality, scat, golden showers, incest, etc). Also no need to put any genre in spoilers ."
I do thank you for your upload much appreciated all your time and effort
Your one of those who do I am one of those who cant
Excuse my English 4-5 th Language appologies

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
fuck im retarded thats what i forgot ty once again muff diver

Hangfire

Jun 29, 2017
One of my favorite games with been able to both fight and do the side tv projects.The english translation helped a lot in this one tho.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nice game but i do still mis alot when i go through the game i see in the place where you have place your weapons and such in the bottem there is standing contraceptive whas the a pregnancy going to come ingame and i mis a third row of publicity backroom from the yang tv that she is getting taken by the guy next to her in the hotspring
al thaty sort of things the game looks whell made but i have a feeling that i miss something
i have i miss more reporters who whill follow me whit higher fame rating and such
and the compangy's whill pay you iff you do a day nothing you could get bankrupt maybe there is a Ending for it i dont know.
does any 1 has a 100% save game of this game.

i noticed something else there is 1 sponser i couldnt get becausse of my boss she sayd no to him he only whanted BJ from natsume that's it

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i figured out when i whould get those 3items for the contraceptive partlet yourself loose the battle against standert minions in th first couple of battle maps is enough.
and i think the last sponser you canot get is depended on how many times you had sex and appearently the yangty back room doesnt count even though there is1 commentary scene she is fucked by chair and raw/creampied 3times in her

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
I'm actually wondering how to get Kyo Tech to sponsor me. I have everyone else but them...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you the 1 who ask for a blowjob right. dont know ether your own boss say's no but i think it has 2 do whit a bit off corruption. altough i havnt managed to get her that far

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
you the 1 who ask for a blowjob right. dont know ether your own boss say's no but i think it has 2 do whit a bit off corruption. altough i havnt managed to get her that far
I got it.

You have to go into the zeroes (money-wise) once. It'll prompt a loan shark to meet with the CEO in which they have sex off-screen, which gives you 1000 monies. Be wary, going into the zeroes again at any point after this nets you the Debt/Soapgirl Ending. The next week (for my playthrough at least), the loan shark will come back and fool around with the CEO, this time with CG. This allows you to, first off, complete negotiations with Kyo Tech and access to a new choice in the Action Choice.

EDIT: Anyone know how to get the 2 H-scenes that's below the 3 Hot Springs scenes and above the Loan Shark and Bikini Slip scene?
EDIT 2: I now know that it's supposed to be the Yin version of Interview. Still dunno how to get it...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes