jvult

Apr 12, 2018
Can someone find my jaw? It seems to have fallen off and is rolling around on the floor somewhere.

I seriously wish someone would just give you a shit ton of money and a team to help you build a huge, serious game. This is next level shit. This is so far above what other people are doing that I'm vaguely embarrassed to find it in an adult game forum. You and Pink Cake are on a completely different level from other developers. But this? I mean, I already love cyberpunk, and you absolutely nailed it. What can I say that hasn't been said? Lights, colors, story, women, mood, the list goes on and on and it's all there.

I'm salivating at the thought of where this game is going.

Reactions: Namco15 and Peteski

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Can someone find my jaw? It seems to have fallen off and is rolling around on the floor somewhere.

I seriously wish someone would just give you a shit ton of money and a team to help you build a huge, serious game. This is next level shit. This is so far above what other people are doing that I'm vaguely embarrassed to find it in an adult game forum. You and Pink Cake are on a completely different level from other developers. But this? I mean, I already love cyberpunk, and you absolutely nailed it. What can I say that hasn't been said? Lights, colors, story, women, mood, the list goes on and on and it's all there.

I'm salivating at the thought of where this game is going.
Thanks, I wanted to push myself to see what was possible and the reception has been a joy to see so many people appreciate all those small things that were put into it.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry if it's mentioned before, I did a little scan of the thread and didn't find anything, but I can't see anything written in the info tab or the preferences. I guess it has something to do with the fonts. Anyway this is a minor set back for me, this game is as expected awesome. Great job!

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
What can i say, its like Vanilla WoW back in a day or HL2, a real labor of love. Perfect. You are CDPR of umm.. this kind of gaming industry : D All the best to you and may long shine your creative mind.

Reactions: Namco15

A360

Jun 29, 2018
This is amazingly well made on every level. I mean fucking hell it is just so well done, I was playing genuinely shocked at how good it is. If there was any sense or justice in how patreon works this would be up there with Summertime Saga for funding.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
We're only one update in and I already know who my favorite character is. Hint, it's the good doctor. Victoria's definitely a close second, but that may just be because of that awesome sex scene. Still, Doc is best girl, keep up the great work Philly!

Reactions: Namco15

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Truly Epic. Love the world and shadowrun vibe. A++ production values. Animation up there with Milfy City, but not just concentrated on the sex scenes combined with a sci-fi noir plot. Oh, and a prologue longer than some games. What more needs said? Shut up and take our money!

*Clicks to find Paetron down... Curse you Paetron! First you want to prohibit familial fantasies and now this! They shall pay for my inability to do so...I will build some sort of Paetron-destroyanator!...no no that would be counter productive. Perhaps a Paetron-severlymaimananator....All I know is no Platypus will dain to save them!

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Incredible high production value. There's been a few cyberpunk games lately, but this one is on another level. Griping story, amazing renders, non generic soundtrack. Great work.

Reactions: Namco15 and Akamari

smut

Jul 21, 2017
how it's an avoidable? i mean i don't wanna even glance it :/
You need to turn down two girls in a row, I can't imagine many would even do that. My problem with it is that its too well hidden and inaccessible for anyone who would want to access it. Not that great gameplay design. But you at least don't need to worry. Also, if you get there, you can still turn her down so don't worry..

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes