dkatryl

May 26, 2018
It's so easy to miss the scene, that I *did* miss the scene. A few times, in fact, trying to find it.

Then after not being able to find it, decided to try the one that would seem like a game over, and that triggered it.

Not too dissimilar from deciding NOT to have fun with Carli in the opening scene from DA. It feels 'wrong' to do it that way, but that is how you pick up a few alternate scenes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's so easy to miss the scene, that I *did* miss the scene. A few times, in fact, trying to find it.

Then after not being able to find it, decided to try the one that would seem like a game over, and that triggered it.

Not too dissimilar from deciding NOT to have fun with Carli in the opening scene from DA. It feels 'wrong' to do it that way, but that is how you pick up a few alternate scenes.
Yeah Philly called it taking one for the team, but actually it is taking two for the team, since you also miss out on Ellen. :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Very interesting game we got going on right here!

Renders were absolutely amazing.

Story has got me pumped just like how DA grabs you right away.

And there is a futa/trans.

Shits about to get weird... but like the MC says "Eh, Fuck it" lets gets weird. :ROFLMAO:

Demontom

Mar 26, 2017
I very rarely post on these forums, mostly just lurk, but I just wanted to say that this was so, so much better than I expected! This legitimately seems like an interesting, captivating story. There's not enough cyberpunk themed stuff out there in general, so to get a good looking adult game in the setting, great choice. Also, I wanted to mention that I really liked the opening credits portion, great job on that.

wind770

Feb 4, 2018
I very rarely post on these forums, mostly just lurk, but I just wanted to say that this was so, so much better than I expected! This legitimately seems like an interesting, captivating story. There's not enough cyberpunk themed stuff out there in general, so to get a good looking adult game in the setting, great choice. Also, I wanted to mention that I really liked the opening credits portion, great job on that.
Same, and agree 100%...

Amazing renders. Great work so far. Huge DA fan.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So with this game having a VR to do a futa, imagine if Philly added in more types of kinks in a VR setting. That way there can be something for everyone and not have it effect the story. Got a cuck fantasy? At the end of the day or just during some rest time, tune in and select fantasy for a scene of that type. Could have furries, incest, monster/tentacles, etc.

dvnh

Dec 16, 2017
So good! I think I'm going to have a major crush on Ellen. In an odd way she reminds me of Christina from Depraved Awakening. Not physically, mind you, or in terms of personality... it's because she's better than the life she's fallen into, but she doesn't see a way out, and maybe doesn't even want a way out? (I'm reading a lot into a few lines of dialogue, I know.)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, are the erotic content for this game dark and rough like Depraved? or will it be tame and vanilla?

Reactions: Namco15
4.80 star(s) 393 Votes