Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I agree, everyone's talking about Victoria, Ellen, Sonja, even Chandra, and nobody talks about Gloria, we haven' t even met her and I'm already in love, everything seems to revolve around her and she seems so lost and scared in the middle of this mess.
Gloria is everything the city isn't

Reactions: TheFinder

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I hope there is more cyberpunk elements in store for us. Corps politics, cyper implants, jacking into the web, super AI's, dystopian society, etc etc.

Out of the big 3, this is the one I am looking forward to the most. And that is almost entirely due to the setting and Philly's ability to craft an interesting over arching plot. BADIK is College themed, which is about the most uninteresting thing to me (although I thought the same thing about AL before playing it), and Midnight Paradise looks like its just a standard incest story.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope there is more cyberpunk elements in store for us. Corps politics, cyper implants, jacking into the web, super AI's, dystopian society, etc etc.

Out of the big 3, this is the one I am looking forward to the most. And that is almost entirely due to the setting and Philly's ability to craft an interesting over arching plot. BADIK is College themed, which is about the most uninteresting thing to me (although I thought the same thing about AL before playing it), and Midnight Paradise looks like its just a standard incest story.
I would add Heavy Five to the list of games worth keeping an eye on.
But Philly seriously made some progress from DA as impossible it may sound, due to DA being perfection

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Guys!
Its a soulles game! Great renders and animations. Like Midnight Paradise. MEH!
Icstor is my last hope to get a good game.
This plastic shit i dont even pirate.

Just my 2 cent.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guys!
Its a soulles game! Great renders and animations. Like Midnight Paradise. MEH!
Icstor is my last hope to get a good game.
This plastic shit i dont even pirate.

Just my 2 cent.
Thank you oh brave hero, your opinion made me reach enlightenment and evolve into a superior life form.
I love Milfy City but seriously, you can't call City of Broken Dreamers a soulless game when the story is all about finding the soul of a city that has none

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
One simple word: superb.
There are some flaws in couple of animations, but mostly because I did some animations myself I do understand why they exist. Besides I imagine that crazy amount of work you did to create them. If you used DAZ - it has not the most convenient tools for animation. And that's why all you did is freaking impressive.
The render quality is just "for renders like that this software was created" level. The lighting is marvellous.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Nitpicks:

pus, not puss

Regarding the animations: other than the body-scan animations, the ones that don't loop seem out of place given that there are so many that do.

Is it possible in Ren'py to force-hide the dialogue box for the duration of a single animation (or at least to delay its appearance until the animation is over), but not turn off the ability to click through to the next frame? The aforementioned body-scan animations would be greatly improved, if so. I constantly found myself doing a rollback/hide thing to see them unimpeded, and it gets slightly annoying.

While I admit that this is a matter of taste, I think that parenthetical thought-dialogues that require multiple clicks would look better if the closing parenthesis was always in place.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I can see if i can hide it just as it starts. I just have to be sure, like you said, that the player does not lose control and can keep clicking through. As for the pauses that has been discussed as well. I will be much more conservative with their use going forward.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes