NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think they are both really close, i do prefer Vicky's ass. As a professional assman connoisseur. Victorias big ass is just perfection, her whole body in fact, is just the PERFECT dimensions IMO.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
Meh!
Not my cup of tea.No incest.
Good animations and renders... But to much blabla.

Meh!
I have rather a good incest story with renders and animations like Milf city or DoD.
PS
Your work is great sir! But not my desire.
Just my 2 cent.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Can't get over how gorgeous and cinematic this game is, there are some really great visuals. I couldn't help but make a few signatures from it, welcome to use them if you want.

Broken DREAMERS.png
TECH NOIR.png
TECHNOIR.png

Also, this is probably my favorite shot in the game I've found. I'm not a foot fetishist but the way this is shot shows how innocent and delicate Gloria is.

ch1gloria9.jpg

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Can't get over how gorgeous and cinematic this game is, there are some really great visuals. I couldn't help but make a few signatures from it, welcome to use them if you want.

View attachment 247934
View attachment 247935
View attachment 247936

Also, this is probably my favorite shot in the game I've found. I'm not a foot fetishist but the way this is shot shows how innocent and delicate Gloria is.

View attachment 247940
I agree, everyone's talking about Victoria, Ellen, Sonja, even Chandra, and nobody talks about Gloria, we haven' t even met her and I'm already in love, everything seems to revolve around her and she seems so lost and scared in the middle of this mess.

Mar 1, 2018
@Philly_Games Awesome fucking game, I found my dose of cyberpunk mixed with sex and violence. Renders are awesome, top notch quality, and those animations portray so much emotions of the characters in game. I like the story and idea you got here.
One question though, I don't know if it was asked before, or if you can talk about it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. The Doc, Katie is a wife material, and if you hurt her, I will hire a top Ghosts to hunt you down Philly :devilish:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
They're all incredible, it's hard to tell who's the prettiest, but man i do love a girl with tats so Ellen was love at first sight, not only the tats but the hair and style overall she's gorgeous.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I agree, everyone's talking about Victoria, Ellen, Sonja, even Chandra, and nobody talks about Gloria, we haven' t even met her and I'm already in love, everything seems to revolve around her and she seems so lost and scared in the middle of this mess.
Did they even say what her superpower was? Is she like Rogue from xmen? They need her dna to make a cure for mutants and make billions on the medicine?

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes