Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@ThunderRob I think i did poorly at explaining how they worked. Basically when that comes up which will always be an establishing shot you can just mouse around to find a hidden render. It has no game impact other than that. Just a nice little extra and i hope makes people appreciate those shots. Plus they will always be relatively easy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How is that relevant though? One can't be critical of something that happened before?:)
It's relevant because it's not exactly new for the dev.

MC got sex easily in DA what on earth did people smoke to make them think we'd have a build up this time?

It's like i've said time and again, slow builds only happen in romance movies and games designed to milk the gullible. When it comes to sex, most folk want it and we don't want to wait.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
@ThunderRob I think i did poorly at explaining how they worked. Basically when that comes up which will always be an establishing shot you can just mouse around to find a hidden render. It has no game impact other than that. Just a nice little extra and i hope makes people appreciate those shots. Plus they will always be relatively easy.
I think it is a nice way to add in extras since it hints on which renders to look for them thankfully.:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

MC got sex easily in DA what on earth did people smoke to make them think we'd have a build up this time?

It's like i've said time and again, slow builds only happen in romance movies and games designed to milk the gullible. When it comes to sex, most folk want it and we don't want to wait.
but there was no sex with Ellen

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Holy Fuck!!, what a start!!
The tone set, the atmosphere, the characters. All damn amazing!!
Also, besides the animations being AWESOME, it's nice to have such in other situations than just sex, like when a character appears and the tilt-up is used, in video is more interesting!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I look at this game with a clean slate. It's not a sequel and I can't really compare it cause I jumped ship on DA quite early. It's not a requirement, is it?

A matter of opinion. Some are interested in whatever pretty girl they can get asap, some are interested in more. It's good to have a variety.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
ok..finished the the first entry..me likey...am in love with Victoria
my only issue is i'm either a derp or just not dexterous/fast enough to find the clickspot for the "clues" :(
Here are the clue locations to unlock the bonus pictures.

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes