Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Well, tell me if i've miss something. But so far you have only a card game ? No other thing to do yet ?

BurningKnight

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There aren't any black window, my computer is enough but what i don't understand is freezing a lot. When i trying press to new game button or another button, i have to press far from 15 cm away from the buttons.
What is the resolution of your screen?

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
please get rid of robotic speech..I laughed so hard when I hear it..and I'm laughing now writing this because it reminds me of it.

BurningKnight

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
please get rid of robotic speech..I laughed so hard when I hear it..and I'm laughing now writing this because it reminds me of it.
yes,i plan to delete it in next update,for now,you can open the setting menu->sound->voice,drag it to zero.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the graphics are nice, animation is nice, music is... probably nice for chinese standards. the only nsfw stuff i could see was the robotic sister kneeing my crotch violently and thats it. i suck hard at that card game i dont have mana for anything but the enemy has mana for everything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is un real en gine where my golden standard is any of the Bat**n games - Ark**m As**um or Ar**am City or Ar*HAm Kn***t. They also have a demo - full featured with combat and story showcasing En***ia graphics capabilities. Keep progressing and work on those areas that make this a game.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
So much promising as I see from the screen shots. And the male mc is my way to go. Will definetly come back to see where it goes!

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
hello, my character dissapeared after getting out of players room :x
reloading save doesnt help

leejianyong

Aug 6, 2017
I will support you in patreon if 0.2 update is good. And also please, no mini games. (如果0.2更新是好的话,我会在patreon支持你. 还有,不要迷你game.)