• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Citrus2077 Collection [2024-03-02] [Citrus2077]

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
They gonna be slow to come out because 1. I got a lot of commissions I'm juggling. 2. He is on vacation.
Sounds a bit overwhelming with having that many commissions. Also happy to hear he's taking a break dude needs it after the amount of posts he made last year.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Sounds a bit overwhelming with having that many commissions. Also happy to hear he's taking a break dude needs it after the amount of posts he made last year.
Yeah he always takes a little break around this time. As for the commissions...let's just say Cyberpunk is priority #1 and since there are sooooo many women in that it will take a while, plus, the 50 pics for every character isn't even all the scenes I want..

Reactions: DJTEMPAH

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
Yeah he always takes a little break around this time. As for the commissions...let's just say Cyberpunk is priority #1 and since there are sooooo many women in that it will take a while, plus, the 50 pics for every character isn't even all the scenes I want..
Oh do you plan on doing more sences with Judy panam v and such.