RPGM Ciri's Bizarre Adventure [Dev Thread]

MrBrando

Oct 3, 2020
Hi guys! I started developing my game a couple months ago. The game will be ready during April so I decided to get your feedback!

Description:
This game is about Ciri where she had to get stuck in one of the fantasy worlds during her travels between universes! And as it turned out, this adventure turned out to be much hotter than she thought ...

I also want to attach some screenshots:
ыыыы.PNG scene1_03.png scene1_06.png

If you like the idea I want to get your feedback! In any case, I plan to release the first version of the game in April.

Thank you guys!:)

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Hi guys! I started developing my game a couple months ago. The game will be ready during April so I decided to get your feedback!

Description:
This game is about Ciri where she had to get stuck in one of the fantasy worlds during her travels between universes! And as it turned out, this adventure turned out to be much hotter than she thought ...

I also want to attach some screenshots:
View attachment 1102801 View attachment 1102805 View attachment 1102807

If you like the idea I want to get your feedback! In any case, I plan to release the first version of the game in April.

Thank you guys!:)
As a huge fan of Sapkowski books I like the concept, it also has a lot of potential for further adventures in another words.
I must say I'm not a fan of 3d graphics, but that model of Ciri looks really good. I would really like to see a final effect of your work. Hope you will succeed with this one bro :)

kilffaj231

Jan 12, 2018
Art looks really good. Hope to see it in final version! I also saw that you have added a small rpg style movement hope it turns out well