4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
i i remember correctly the books should be six, one for each shelf.

i don't remeber the order, the only thing i can say is that when you choose the right book in the sequence it doesn't appear the message "that didn't do anything" or something like that

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve The Curse mystery in the haunted mansion?
It seems like that I need to click on the books with a certain sequence and then the central bookshelf will move out or something.

These are the four books:

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...
Today you're my prey, tomorrow my bride...
\\
Beg for mercy...People hate you...You're already dead.
You'll haunt this place for eternity
\\
I shouldn't have eaten this mushroom mommy...
Now I'm pale ...I'm fainting...
Now I'm no more than a spirit...a ghost...Because of you...I'll tear your soul apart mommy.
\\
I killed...I raped...I'm a sadist...
Here, I'm just a lost soul, crying in pain and agony. Illusions are reducing us to empty flask without energy anymore.

Thanks!
just do trial and error, you can only activate them in the right sequence. starts with the one middle left.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
is there a message indicating we've reached the end of the current version?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hey,
Very happy to see this thread so active. I guess you like the game.
Many questions too about the quests. Good luck to the guy who will make a walkthrough ^^.
For the Saint Route, the scenes are not only a variation with a different outfit, approaches are different at key points in the story and characters will have different reactions.
The choice will also have a major impact at the end of the game (so yeah it will have several endings, at least 2.)
Take very good care of your actions too with the goblins, the female gang (orc cave) as they will play a role during the final act.

Does that mean,the game will end soon? I really don't want that to happen it yet - I want to be continued more and more and more.... ,but not to end it soon! Or at least if the game end it ,i hope to be continued in some other Version game - something like "Chronicles of Leridia" - The new beginning or New Adventure or something like that! I really like the game and for that i don't want to be end it soon! PS: Playing like Deviant its more amazing from playing like Saint,but and Saint is good to!

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
There's still a lot to do before the end.
I don't want COL to be a "no finished game" like other projects so seeing the end is a good motivation for me.
Anyway, when the game is finished, the universe can offer side adventures too with other slayers or saints. I don't know yet.

Reactions: UncleVT

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a follow up in the current version of the game to that pentagram you find at the Hot Springs at night (Dancer in the dark), which gives you the Wish master talking about a fantasy dimension and meeting you again "once you've chosen your path"?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
btw I'm preparing a walktrhough, but for deviant path only, at least for now. It's quest based, and more of a help guide to pick and choose from. I realise it might really spoil the game, so I'm not giving any unnecessary info. It should be ready in the coming week, but man it'll be long...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Is there a follow up in the current version of the game to that pentagram you find at the Hot Springs at night (Dancer in the dark), which gives you the Wish master talking about a fantasy dimension and meeting you again "once you've chosen your path"?

I thing it will be in some other version,just like and this cave close to Massa Viliage on the map - there have some Lamp and pentagram (but not active pentagram),which i thing will be available in some other version! For now i only train my Deviant path in South Basin in the night - there have one black ghost and you can go to him like activate the moon circle close to the well,but for that you need to finish first the previous one quest for Deviant path ( i thing was to use some times your new skill for Deviant)!

Reactions: Manifold

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys another question about lust
Im on lv 6 and my progress is go beyond 100%
Is it just a lag or is it not in game yet?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys another question about lust
Im on lv 6 and my progress is go beyond 100%
Is it just a lag or is it not in game yet?
lvl 7 is not yet available, apparently it will be available once she becomes a city gal.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
It's a item that you can only use in combat, it forces you to surrender and be raped.
The description : A very hot mini skirt. Great to fulfill Rape Fantasies (RF Outfit)
Errr...wait this posts suggests you can use the Mini Rich dress in combat? Have tried to equip with it, but it won't work.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
@Maelion : quick question about the bonus version. I'm a 2$ slime patreon and I don't mind maying 25 bucks for the bonus, as long as it's worth it.
Can you tell how many pics it has, how long to complete the bonus content ?

Thank you for the answer and the great game

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I answered this on my blog. You must be the same person. It is a short bonus to be honest. One map and one hentai scene, one music, dialogs. It will be available for free in a future update anyway.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Can i drink wine with this guy in the evening (South Basin) ? - When i speak with him (in that INN),he say "My comrades went out looking for wine. Come share drink with us,hee hee!" Is there any trick to do it or its not available yet and it will be available in future update?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Here is a help guide which does not include the saint path. I hope there are no mistakes, I checked it a few times, it should be good.

PLEASE if you find things missing, especially quests that are not included, TELL ME!

It's as sexy as a house appliance manual, but that's kind of the point, it'll really spoil your game if you don't use it simply as last resort.

Hope it'll help, especially the beginners.

edit: I've replaced the deviant walkthrough by the complete walkthrough for both saint and deviant paths, for version 0.3.4 (see below).

Reactions: Maelion

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
Here is a help guide which does not include the saint path. I hope there are no mistakes, I checked it a few times, it should be good.

PLEASE if you find things missing, especially quests that are not included, TELL ME!

It's as sexy as a house appliance manual, but that's kind of the point, it'll really spoil your game if you don't use it simply as last resort.

Hope it'll help, especially the beginners.
I looked through the walk through and I am not sure if I am in the right spot(image attached). This one requires 75+ arrogance and i do not have that high arrogance yet.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I looked through the walk through and I am not sure if I am in the right spot(image attached). This one requires 75+ arrogance and i do not have that high arrogance yet.
that screenshot is in the SECOND part of the forest, you need to go back to the FIRST forest (the one south/left of the village)

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes