4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Will there be Chronicles of Leridia 2 at some point? I really liked that one and it's too bad that is already finished (except the princess mode at the end when you need to choose which one to marry if i'm not wrong)!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Will there be Chronicles of Leridia 2 at some point? I really liked that one and it's too bad that is already finished (except the princess mode at the end when you need to choose which one to marry if i'm not wrong)!
There was vote for Leridia 2 or Slayers 2, i think that vote actualy tied :D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There was vote for Leridia 2 or Slayers 2, i think that vote actualy tied :D
Better Leridia 2 then Slayers 2! I am really not a fan of sci-fi(cosmic stuff) - I preffer fantasy like Leridia(elves,demons,angels,orcs,goblins,mystic powers...i think you get my point but i can also sayed like that: preffer games and movies like World of Warcraft instead Star Wars; Lord Of The Rings instead Terminator; Game of Thrones instead Avatar; Mythica instead Alien vs Predator) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Better Leridia 2 then Slayers 2! I am really not a fan of sci-fi(cosmic stuff) - I preffer fantasy like Leridia(elves,demons,angels,orcs,goblins,mystic powers...i think you get my point but i can also sayed like that: preffer games and movies like World of Warcraft instead Star Wars; Lord Of The Rings instead Terminator; Game of Thrones instead Avatar; Mythica instead Alien vs Predator) :D
I also voted Leridia 2.
When i voted Slayers 2 had huge lead, but Leridia 2 took final spurt in votes.

Not sure what next gane will be, but in any case thats long away in future since Slayers is just getting started.

Reactions: Salomon108

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I also voted Leridia 2.
When i voted Slayers 2 had huge lead, but Leridia 2 took final spurt in votes.

Not sure what next gane will be, but in any case thats long away in future since Slayers is just getting started.
That's good to know! Seems like now we will need to wait and see when Leridia 2 will be started - I guess it will be a bit after that final update everyone here is waiting for a very long time so they can finally finish everything in the "princess mode" before start playing Leridia 2 which probably will come at least 1 or 2 months after the final update here that will make this one officially completed! Let's just hope all of that will happen this year and Maelion will not focus completelly only on the Cyberslayers making the fans of Leridia like us wait even more longer... :D

PS: At least there are a lot of other good games here that can be played till we wait projects like Leridia 2 or some others to be started or finished(like this one)! :)

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
That's good to know! Seems like now we will need to wait and see when Leridia 2 will be started - I guess it will be a bit after that final update everyone here is waiting for a very long time so they can finally finish everything in the "princess mode" before start playing Leridia 2 which probably will come at least 1 or 2 months after the final update here that will make this one officially completed! Let's just hope all of that will happen this year and Maelion will not focus completelly only on the Cyberslayers making the fans of Leridia like us wait even more longer... :D

PS: At least there are a lot of other good games here that can be played till we wait projects like Leridia 2 or some others to be started or finished(like this one)! :)
Just to be clear next game is either Lerridia 2 or Slayer, what i understood.
So there is no guarantee that therre will be Leridia 2 at all, we shall see what future brings.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
I guess that COL2 - is just the matter of time. Currently Maelion working on CYB, and gold version of this game, which will include a ton of reworks, and additional content. So please be patient.

Reactions: Salomon108

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
IS 0.6.3 completely broken??? i just started andf i got the flower but now i can't get any quest, like i'm in the bar at nigth and the barman only says "i have quest about the lumblerjack" with no other clues and the quest is not added to the list (how do you advance conversations in normal rpg mv i use Z but in this game it always closes the bubble),
the sexual quest are impossible too

Reactions: kamina666

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
IS 0.6.3 completely broken??? i just started andf i got the flower but now i can't get any quest, like i'm in the bar at nigth and the barman only says "i have quest about the lumblerjack" with no other clues and the quest is not added to the list (how do you advance conversations in normal rpg mv i use Z but in this game it always closes the bubble),
the sexual quest are impossible too
https://f95zone.to/threads/chronicles-of-leridia-v0-6-3-maelion.201/post-5023896

I’m assuming you read and listened to the mayor’s explanation of how to get quests?

And that you are in the bar at night, and not in the evening?

If indeed you did do the two daytime quests and only the nighttime quest is broken, then it’s possible that something is bugged in your copy of the game and you could try redownloading it… but only after making sure you’re properly holding shift when talking to quest-givers

Reactions: kamina666
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes