N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Screen_39.png

Overview:
=Chloe18 Vacation=

This is a new Chapter on Chloe’s story, it picks up from the last game, but it sits can be also played as a stand-alone

After Chloe’s 18th birthday she set up to reach her dream, how she can do that, is up to you.​

Updated: Aug 03 2018
Developer/Publisher: - ,
Censorship: None
Version: v1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a sequel to:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows: - - - -

Public Versions (Not all Content Available):
MAC:
- -
Android: - -

Extras: Fan Walkthrough 1 - Fan Walkthrough 2

bar_ani07_01.jpg suckD01.jpg bar_anisuck_suckD06_05.jpg bath_dildo_dildoD06_05.jpg bath_fuck_fuckD08_00.jpg bath_wifem_wife_mastA10_00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Any bugs please let me know so i can pass onto gds. I think at this point all bugs have been fixed.
My appologies for not uploading sooner, due to it being a first release i wanted to wait until bug fixes had been done first. Enjoy the game you wonderful bunch of perverts

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well I just opened the download, started a game and tried to play and got slapped with a WTF!?! moment. Sorry Dev. but that music is hideous. That shit is a deal breaker. I looked but cant find the options menu or control panel or toggle to turn it off ... where is it?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well I just opened the download, started a game and tried to play and got slapped with a WTF!?! moment. Sorry Dev. but that music is hideous. That shit is a deal breaker. I looked but cant find the options menu or control panel or toggle to turn it off ... where is it?
you can turn off the music after you have talked to Anna in the new room there is a settel on the left stats and there you can turn off the music

U

User_166761

Wow she gets fucked nonstop even during her vacation, poor Chloe :FeelsGoodMan:

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes