phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Goddammit, I hate WINE (Windows emulation in Linux) so much. After Chloe18 worked like a charm a few weeks ago, it now doesn't anymore. For no discernable reason. Fiddling with windows versions, new prefixes, 64 vs 32bit, nothing works. And now that there's this Boat story spinoff that uses the same engine, it crashes the exact same way and I can't check it out. I bet it's just like 1 fucking setting that I'd need to change that was changed by some other thing.
This is why I generally ignore any game on here that doesn't use Ren'Py. Even if a Ren'Py build doesn't include the Linux files, it's usually easy to port them over from another title and get it working. I've only had 1 game I couldn't get running (a Korra trainer.) What's interesting is that this game has an Android port... so it seems like it should be able to run on Linux as well but they're just not doing a Linux build. Digging around it seems like this developer is building the engine themselves? I wonder if they'd be willing to add Linux support?

I'm going to tinker around with it a bit...

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Chloe18 Part 1 Save Editor Updated To v1.0.6
Hey guys i have updated my save editor to support Chloe18 v1.02, Here is the download link.

Download

(Requires .Net framework 4.6.1)

SHA-256

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virus Total

Full Sized Image

Quick Guide

Enjoy..

If You Are Still Playing Chloe18 v0.6 Use This:

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Three downloads from three different links and i obtain the same result : Is the Mc version corrupted ?
upload_2018-3-3_23-35-54.png

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Obviously, i did something wrong in attempt to publish a screen capture. My bad !

It said "Chloe18 is damaged and can't be opened, you should put it in the bin"

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how do it get the Chloe18 Save Editor: to work can someone add a step by step on how to use it with the chloe18.exe game thank you

junito

May 27, 2017
any tips how handle this error "Extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file."?

Reactions: Bakkalon

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Obviously, i did something wrong in attempt to publish a screen capture. My bad !

It said "Chloe18 is damaged and can't be opened, you should put it in the bin"
You need to aply the mac fix:

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
?All translation were removed,(Patreon ToS request)? what does that mean, i've not played this yet
It means what it says - English only. Evidently, Patreon censors aren't multi-lingual

When Chloe is going out on Saturday (with Gus Storyline Complete) and the "Going Out" dress is chosen, first scene is her wearing the hoodie. The rest of the scenes are in her going out dress, but the animation shows clipping on her right leg.
Looks like she has a fish glued to her leg. LOL

so if i want the incest i should type in brother and sister?
Yes

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Still dont work Save Editor from Razor -.-
i updated the save editor to work with the new v1.02 and have tested it and it works just fine, it has also been tested by another

here:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wow, already 1.0. you really are a fast worker! i remember the time when it was 0.3 and already had more content than most games here and 0.6 being as fulfilling as a full game. it's nice to see someone who really knows what he is doing. so, great job! also nice, that you were able to compress it without any quality loss.

Reactions: 50996 and DrackDrap
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes