Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
I like the mechanics and the game is overall interesting enough.
~The translation\writing needs improving, there a lot of typos.
("I don't need to be a rock scientist to know you are a virgin.")
(The game also states the characters are all 21 or older, but at the bar scene Chloe says she can't drink becuase she's not even 21. Not that I care, it's just a game and it's amusing.)​
~There are indeed animations, but they are fairly simple.
~The controls should be explained, like if you go to a bar, you have to buy an item otherwise you can't go back. (Perhaps I just don't know how to return?)
~As far as I can tell there's no save option too..!
Every morning when you wake up there should be a save slot 1 or save slot 2 that show up near the bottom of the page. Is this what you were referring to? I do agree that the English version does need improving however, I believe the developers aren't English first speaking but French (I could be wrong), either way, I find it amusing, and just roll with it.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Every morning when you wake up there should be a save slot 1 or save slot 2 that show up near the bottom of the page. Is this what you were referring to? I do agree that the English version does need improving however, I believe the developers aren't English first speaking but French (I could be wrong), either way, I find it amusing, and just roll with it.
The game also autosaves at the end of each day.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
So I believe I messed up, I didn't do Principal I or II and went for III and now I am stuck on the Carrie story, where I cannot tell her any more dirty stories in her room, after I found her vibrator and used it on her. I also cannot advance in the park past entering the park, and getting rest from being there, I have the Hot Day Dress but it says She cannot stay there dressed like that, also I have went through the whole confront Tom story where I got To Her Bro, Was on the Internet, Boys Fantasy I and II, Brotherly Love in the Park, trying to get Something wrong with Carries Family, . Any help would be appreciated.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
The game also autosaves at the end of each day.
Now i am wondering what the Classroom 1-02 is for. I have completed all tasks in the game and it is still locked. Any idea's or did they open it in the new patch in the paid members zone?

Slenderman171

Dec 11, 2017
I downloaded the game chloe18 v0.6 so I have many errors, I could use my previous save or I would have to start the game from 0

Mad Dog

Jan 1, 2018
i would really like some scenes with otaku and chloe and maybe susie.
i would also like some more scenes with pizza girl and the bikers

Reactions: Kubutek22

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Help GDS With Translating Chloe18 Using My Chloe18's Easy Translation Maker It's Very Simple To Use And Once The Translation Is Complete Simply Mark It As Complete Then Zip Up The Translated Language Folder And Post It Here.
I Have Already Went Through All The Scripts And Fixed All The English So It's Only Other Languages We Could Use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank You All For Your Help.

Note:
If You Have Any Questions or Issues With The App Please Use @RazorX Or Let Me Know On Discord Thanks.

Download:

SHA-256:

VirusTotal Scan:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Updated Translation Program:
tweaked the code so now virus total shows 0/64
added some tooltips
now you can click Chloe in the bottom right to change size (for smaller desktop resolution)
now you can click the Chloe18 logo in the top right to launch this page

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
wut about da eyebrowz/!?

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
Hug 1 and Hug 2 Achievements not working. Have followed the cheat sheet and not getting the stay option in the gym. Please help.
Is there a way to buy the game without a Patreon monthly payment, which i cant afford.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hug 1 and Hug 2 Achievements not working. Have followed the cheat sheet and not getting the stay option in the gym. Please help.
Is there a way to buy the game without a Patreon monthly payment, which i cant afford.
i have completed the game myself and unlocked every achievement so it is possible but you will need atleast 2 saves i believe to do them all as you have to go down the route of Carrie doing stuff with her brother for some achievements and the other route with Carrie where she tells the truth.

as for buying the game rather than patreon, it's not really about buying the game it's about supporting the creator which is optional so if you can't afford it then don't worry about it.

as for hug 1 and hug 2 you need to do this:

-Friendship hug I-
After finishing all the Carrie/tom route with incest, by having Tom telling the truth about the picnic, visit the school gym wearing the pantie-less uniform and talk with Carrie and Tom and choose to stay (to watch what there upto).

-Friendship hug II-
Chloe will be able to buy some calming pills at the school gym's dressing room after the Friendship hug I and after getting her first detention talk to Carrie and Tom at the Gym and give them the calming pills.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for your quick response.
Sorry not sure what you meant by save at least twice.
I have all of Toms achievements.
Carrie refuses to tell me how she lost her virginity.
I do want to support the developer , will he mind if I just did it for say 3 months to get the game.
I am playing a free browser version.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you for your quick response.
Sorry not sure what you meant by save at least twice.
I have all of Toms achievements.
Carrie refuses to tell me how she lost her virginity.
I do want to support the developer , will he mind if I just did it for say 3 months to get the game.
I am playing a free browser version.
im not quite sure what you're talking about when you say free browser version lol perhaps you're thinking of a different game because this one is is available to download on the first page.

as for her telling you how she lost her virginity, if you have done all the achievements with her and tom then its too late for you to go down the truthful route so just start a new game and save it under slot 2 and then you can very quickly unlock the other achievements as all the progress from your other save will still be working.

and as far as supporting him on patreon, he will appreciate it whether its for 1 month or 3 so don't worry about that.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes