Others Completed Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
Man I see alot of this series, I want to get into it but man oh man is the female so ugly and flat, no tits no ass and no eyebrows (barely). So can someone tell me why this series does so good?
The first one is your standard naive girl being corrupted by repeatedly being exposed to sexual situations she has limited control over. What made it better than a lot of these sorts of games was that the tone was light enough that it was easy to overlook plot weaknesses and enjoy the moment. It was also a massive game in terms of content. It was a grind fest but there was enough content at all stages of the game that at least at most points you don't feel the need grind through to get to the next stage in the plot. There wasn't much pressure to go from innocent virgin to total slut immediately so if inclined the player could play a story of slow corruption, which honestly is pretty rare for any sort of corruption game. Sure a lot of the content was locked to having a high level of corruption but having certain scenes play out differently based on your level of corruption could make slow playing fairly rewarding.

What's come afterwards has been less fun in my option. Smaller games with just as much grind and a less definite personality for Chloe more or less killed it for me. It makes sense that the dev may never want to make a game as big as the first one ever again but the sandbox elements only really work when you have a lot to explore. Also looking at the Vacation game, it's pretty clear that the author got as kinky as he wanted to in the first game which makes the story of her continuing to fight against becoming more of a slut fall kind of flat because the first game got her as slutty as she could possibly be.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
game itself is fun, however i got board after about 10 mins - the whole game is just hte same (doewsnt metter if its a banana or beads - nothing to explore). eager to see more like the first game, even with a different character - so we can corrupt something else =]

pb2eb

May 7, 2018
eager to see more like the first game, even with a different character - so we can corrupt something else =]
Agreed, I don't really see what else GDS could do with Chloe unless he decides to go outside his comfort zone. The first game had its charm but story wise there's only so much you can do when the majority of female characters are vapid sluts and every male character falls in to the category of either idiot douchebag or sexual predator. The only males in the entire franchise that have treated Chloe with any level of respect and affection were the bikers that used her as a cum dumpster. In terms of female characters Carrie was interesting enough but personally I've seen enough of her. The girl who ran the sex shop (I think it was Natalie) was a great character I'd love to see more of but I can't see a game that makes her more central without requiring a huge change of tone from how GDS typically writes.

May 30, 2017
The pictures for all the costumes and actions are in the data folder for the game - if you want to see them, and the text for all the costumes and actions are in the text.ini files. It might be that someone better at this could just change a variable somewhere to unlock it all, but I have no idea how to do that lol.

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
its a complete game or it will be update, i need to know before try it xD, dont like play on early prosess

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Yo @GDS , stop exploiting Chloe ... make really new protagonist, damn it !
Don't stop, there's still enough to exploit. In a way, it's difficult, because Chloe's sluttiness already crossed the point of no return, and I'm not sure what other frontiers there can be, without going to no longer interesting extremes. But hey, she looks good, we should give her another chance.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in this game. Expected a lot more!
As a standalone game, it's not much. But it's really just a minigame from future game. And even alone it still has more than some other games I've played.

Reactions: yakullo

blowme

Apr 27, 2017
Don't stop, there's still enough to exploit. In a way, it's difficult, because Chloe's sluttiness already crossed the point of no return, and I'm not sure what other frontiers there can be, without going to no longer interesting extremes. But hey, she looks good, we should give her another chance.
she could start corrupting other girls

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well it went down quickly. First one was charming, different and fun, second was grindy and disappointing, this is pointless and boring. Shame.
Hope the dev will take time to rest and come back with cool things.

Reactions: L7Bear and Kalf
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes