Others Completed Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_920791

A cool game, but should have some option to change the resolution.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
the game auto saves. is there a way to get max money? i cant get cheat engine to work don't really know how to use the dam thing.

Reactions: ray3dave

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't think you're going to win her love with this game either, you shemale loving fakedev cunt. :pokerFace:

Reactions: macadam

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I found it entertaining and basically a great idea. I am not sure wheter you need to click a lot or enjoy some without much haste.

It would be great if she would not repeat the same things and instead with experience learn to to the same in a more lewd way, especially the dirty talk could improve with XP without putting too much work into the game.

THANKS A LOT! Good work!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Nice game, it just sucks you cant get past that one level if your not a Patreon.

I understand the reason behind that but I think it would've been better if just certain things were locked and not everything past the suit and dildo scene.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Man I see alot of this series, I want to get into it but man oh man is the female so ugly and flat, no tits no ass and no eyebrows (barely). So can someone tell me why this series does so good?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes