Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
So you know, I was about to say that I kinda like it and that it goes well with the tone of the scene. Then I found out the name of the music. Yep, it's literally garbage.
Cherry Lips, by Garbage, in case anyone else is wondering.
I had to look it up too as it sounded really familiar but I couldn't place it. I was a bit surprised to find out it was Garbage. It seemed a bit too pop to be a Shirley Manson song. When I think Garbage I think of their earlier stuff like "#1 Crush," "I'm Only Happy When It Rains" and "Queer". Then I looked up the full lyrics and found out it was about a transvestite at a truck stop and I was like "yup, this is Garbage".

I don't think anyone does tone better in games than GDS. The visual style and especially music selections are always on point and work to add to the game instead of just existing like most music does in most games. GDS is the Cameron Crowe of the indie adult games industry.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
“Unable to find game!!:”
İt give this bug macos.
Help
That doesn't look like a Mac error message ("!!" looks wrong). But, on the off chance that it's the usual issue with this engine, read this:

Use fix #2, not #1.

Reactions: Canto Forte

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Curious how far the games goes.
Does the corruption of the girls lead to anything yet?
After the cop scene, can you actually get into the club?
or are these things for any future updates?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I have a couple of questions so far from a mechanics point of view

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is some variation on the landlord stuff.
At first on friday(rentday) if you slept naked and tell him that you DONT have the money, he fucks you ( if youre slutty enogh) without more payoff - you just get the delay to the next rent payday, same as clothed basicly.

But if you decide to not pay the rent on FRIDAY (clothed or naked) and take a bath at SATURDAY morning (look in the mirror afterwards) the landlord shows up again and you get some options to decrease the amount you would have to pay otherwise.(+get some cash)

This also leads to all the other rent achievments

zeroxday

Aug 14, 2018
No walkthrough for this one right? Just remembering the other Chloe games could be a real pain to play without one, so guessing it's the same with this.

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
Windows smartscreen doesn't allow the game to start. There is not even the option to 'run anyway'. What can I do to bypass? Please suggest. Thanks in advance

M10

Dec 11, 2017
anybody figure out romance in the back of the van yet?
talk with red hair girl and make out with her (break the machine and eat before) when you can no longer have sex with her go get the shirt and go back to her next talk to her in the van

Reactions: ltpika

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone know how to get Taylor achievements after the shampoo one? "A new slut ..." and so on.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes