@crust too many people asking for apple fix
can you pin this on the OP?

kays

Jan 4, 2018
1. you talk with taylor about boys > she goes for the shower
2.talk to boys about taylor, tell em she wants to fuck all of em >
3. profit
tried that doenst work for me
have her corruption way over 140 and yet if i talk to ehr about boys nothink happens can repeat it a 10000 times
all i got is chloe fucked
than the shower where u can choose right elft and she send him away

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
@kays
so, this means Taylor havent fucked anyone so far? how did you rise the corruption that much without fucking? xD

i start at zero until she fucks for the first time.

For me it was like, raise friendship level to about 30> corrupt her in the gym trough chatting until she talked about her daddy a few times> invite one of the guys into the shower, choose taylors cabin > she freaks out. after that you have to raise the corruption more by chatting> dance training( you have to raise the dance to 50 to train her and you need to send the boys away before it progresses further)> talking about guys, (try all different options a few times)>you should have unlocked tease taylor about sex until now. do it a few times until you get taylor fingered by chloe(should happen at 40 corruption)> repeat a few times to raise corruption to about 50> talk to taylor before you go into showers> chloe should say something about "i should try to talk to the boys"> next day talk to taylor until she goes to shower> invite the boys again> TALK TO HER BEFORE YOU GO SHOWERING> choose taylor cabin > she should fuck the guy for the first time

basicly just repeat all avalailable options with taylor until something new happens

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
tried that doenst work for me
have her corruption way over 140 and yet if i talk to ehr about boys nothink happens can repeat it a 10000 times
all i got is chloe fucked
than the shower where u can choose right elft and she send him away
Talk to the guys and tease them, then go to the showers. You might have to talk about boys first, but don't let taylor go to the showers first.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
FYI folks, the cheerleading content doesn't progress even after you fully corrupt Taylor in the current version. Despite it being a big time sink the school content doesn't produce as many of the achievements (scenes) as you'd expect. Tons of the content is sitting behind the branching paths in the three candy trips.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Actually its a bit more difficult then that, you have to build up the heat and I'm not quick enough to click them...:(
Click "Chat" and "Heat" buttons only so u could get all achievements, Camshow runs slitly different in Chloe BTS than in native CamGirl. When u click on "Tease chat" u will gain followers ready to pay, "Ass" button gives you heat (more money per pay), one button only that gives you rage of credits is "Panties" button. You need to bust up your heat lvl to gain more $ per one income. When you do that just claim your reward, enjoy the show o_O

Reactions: GDS
Dec 29, 2018
you dont have enough free space to install

I've tried Both Mega links. and it was the same outcome. I've deleted like 4 apKS an one App. I'm trying the nopy link now....

I Have 23.80 Gb used. and 32 in all. . .
I need more than that???

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
You just click on the basement 3-5 times, she agrees to go in :) you get 2 scenes dressed and 2 scenes naked.
I figured that out after just clicking around and realized that I wasn't clicking it enough. I remembered back to Chloe18 vacation where no matter how much you clicked on the basement it would just say scary. And thought it was just another box like the Alley in the red light district, or the club, or the basketball players in the gym, where those boxes are there for future updates but hasn't been fully implemented at this time.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
with the cam show, do you click on the heat while she is in the final stages like you did in Chloe18 Cam Girl, or just let it go and watch the show? I am stuck on this one on Chloe18 Back To Class.
I follow rules from my , just gain more heat and followers to tip. When it comes to climax I just sit and watch, my heat is over full.

Sep 13, 2018
I follow rules from my , just gain more heat and followers to tip. When it comes to climax I just sit and watch, my heat is over full.
Oh cam Guru, I need your help. I think I understand the basics of what you're saying. I've never played the previous installment of the game, so I don't have any bad habits to unlearn, but I'm sort of confused about the cam system. From what I understand about your rules: The "ass" icon is what builds heat, which is what is needed to finish the show. I try that. I click on nothing but the "ass" icon and I still don't build up enough heat, so I have to go "whack-a-mole" on the heat icons when they frantically show up on the screen for about 5 nanoseconds each, and I still don't get to finish. My best effort has only netted me about half-way up the heat bar. Any chance you, or someone else, could break it down further for me?

Edit: I think I get it. Basically I need to start the cam show and Angry Birds on my phone, then click that "ass" icon as soon as it becomes available, and nothing but the "ass" icon to ensure the heat gets built up, but the tips remain as low as possible.

Reactions: Yan121

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone say how the landlord can fuck anal, how to get to the scenes in the bathtub and the extended scenes with men / policemen in the alley in red light district?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes